Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 311 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope you guys don't mind but thought it would be good to have a buy/sell thread specific to us Australians that hopefully can be stickied.

I will start I'm looking for the following parts new if possible:

WTB:
1) Michelin Pilot Sport Cups - Any of the lucky ones would received a free set want to sell their PSC's?
2) Mountune short shifter
3) Mountune RMM

·
Registered
339 Posts
Hope you guys don't mind but thought it would be good to have a buy/sell thread specific to us Australians that hopefully can be stickied.

I will start I'm looking for the following parts new if possible:

WTB:
1) Michelin Pilot Sport Cups - Any of the lucky ones would received a free set want to sell their PSC's?
2) Mountune short shifter
3) Mountune RMM
If you posted this last week could have slotted your Mountune goodies on my order. Unfortunately the've already arrived. Why don't you just order them. Pretty painless process. Nobody in AUS is going to have them to sell on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
339 Posts
both those mountune parts are the same as on the ST, technically you can go to ford parts and buy them
Never ever thought of that.... I wonder what dealer pricing is like? I saved a bucket load over sourcing parts locally. It's a joke how much the local Miltek agents mark their products up!

·
Registered
381 Posts
If you posted this last week could have slotted your Mountune goodies on my order. Unfortunately the've already arrived. Why don't you just order them. Pretty painless process. Nobody in AUS is going to have them to sell on.

what did you get shanks?

·
Registered
339 Posts
what did you get shanks?
Miltek Cat Back
Gearbox mount
H&R's
12.5mm spacers
Mountune filter
Mountune intake connector pipe
Mountune sound suppressor

Didn't want to get anything else as I'm going tune+ with their supporting hardware once the cars got some mileage on it. Also got Turbo smart actuator and bov directly from them.

Almost pulled the trigger on the Mountune intake. But I don't see a drastic increase to match price. Will run the stock one until turbo upgrade.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Miltek Cat Back
Gearbox mount
H&R's
12.5mm spacers
Mountune filter

Didn't want to get anything else as I'm going tune+ with their supporting hardware once the cars got some mileage on it. Also got Turbo smart actuator and bov directly from them.

Almost pulled the trigger on the Mountune intake. But I don't see a drastic increase to match price. Will run the stock one until turbo upgrade.

nice stuff!!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

I was thinking that but the RMM is out of stock and was hoping that someone local was looking to get rid of theirs.

both those mountune parts are the same as on the ST, technically you can go to ford parts and buy them
Thanks I may give them a call about this.

·
Registered
381 Posts
I was thinking that but the RMM is out of stock and was hoping that someone local was looking to get rid of theirs.

Thanks I may give them a call about this.
i was gunna go tomorrow and try and get a price list from them, but my laziness and desire to stay in bed might win

·
Registered
626 Posts
If this is true I can set up a group buy.... I am able to get trade less (more than 1/4) so send me the part numbers and I'll get it sorted if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
339 Posts
If this is true I can set up a group buy.... I am able to get trade less (more than 1/4) so send me the part numbers and I'll get it sorted if anyone is interested.
I'd be keen on a short shifter.

·
Registered
626 Posts
I'd be keen on a short shifter.

I can order or set someone up to arrange it in Sydney, payment will have to be made before delivery or someone will know how to use a third party to hold cash til delivered, as I can have them put on an account giving us 30 days+, but this is in Sydney so it would need a few of us to pool together as I am 1000kms from Sydney.
The discount is actually more, for reference I went to my local dealer to order a dozen throttles for 86s, my price I had was cheaper than the dealership could buy it for where I live. Same with all makes I've had over the last 15 years, dealerships now get me to get my own parts and they just charge for labour (at a discounted rate).

·
Registered
669 Posts
what did you get shanks?
Miltek Cat Back
Gearbox mount
H&R's
12.5mm spacers
Mountune filter

Can't wait to hear the catback, I want it but want to hear one in person first

·
Registered
30 Posts
@Aussie RS rumor has it that the Mazda MPS Gen 2 RMM is the same on the RS but cant confirm. Coming from MPS community and they seem to be very similar and Cobb seem to think they are the same.

I'd be interested in a few parts, SSP would be one, possibly intake.

·
Registered
381 Posts
I can order or set someone up to arrange it in Sydney, payment will have to be made before delivery or someone will know how to use a third party to hold cash til delivered, as I can have them put on an account giving us 30 days+, but this is in Sydney so it would need a few of us to pool together as I am 1000kms from Sydney.
The discount is actually more, for reference I went to my local dealer to order a dozen throttles for 86s, my price I had was cheaper than the dealership could buy it for where I live. Same with all makes I've had over the last 15 years, dealerships now get me to get my own parts and they just charge for labour (at a discounted rate).
u can use Aus post Cash on delivery, i've done that with some stuff i've bought on gumtree.

RMM- 2563-RR-AA
SS- 2536-BSA-AA

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
u can use Aus post Cash on delivery, i've done that with some stuff i've bought on gumtree.

RMM- 2563-RR-AA
SS- 2536-BSA-AA
Ok so I called Titan ford here in Sydney and they can't get the mountune parts for the RS here.
There have some upgrade kit for the focus st but that doesn't have rmm nor ss.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Ok so I called Titan ford here in Sydney and they can't get the mountune parts for the RS here.
There have some upgrade kit for the focus st but that doesn't have rmm nor ss.
Will do some trolling and work out what parts are the same then get back to thread, unless someone has some spare time as might be a week or so for m to get to it, 4 kids on school holidays make spare time minimal at the moment.

1 - 20 of 311 Posts