Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1721 - 1732 of 1732 Posts

·
Registered
1,778 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
Unfortunately it does not, you would need to acquire the steeda or Fswerks crossover pipe and replace the factory one. ($125-$150) or you could just get the ets intake and it will fit with that one as well.
Completely forgot about the OE intake pipe since I was thinking of my setup, I already changed my intake pipe.

Your were on the other thread for it:

I was more concern of the brake fluid reservoir being more challenging to access with a bar being installed.

Had my eye on the German FP CF bar for a while now too.

·
Registered
239 Posts
How it sits on on my 2012 SE. kinda does block access to the reservoir. You can get the cap off but you have to take the bar off by the two it’s and bolts on the sides.

Reactions: nicklulu

·
Registered
159 Posts
Has anyone gutted the stock cat while on car?

16 Ford Focus RS Grey
Eibach Sways /Adamtuned Auxfuel Kit/ Cobb AdamTuned/ Dsc Sport Controller/ Radium PcV CC./ K+N air filter /Tema 4x4 30mm spacer/massive sway endlinks//Full Race IC// Tune Plus Turbosmart IWG/ E76/ NGK LTR7BHX (95605) 1-step colder Ruthenium Spark Plugs/UPR Cc breather// DynoJet 8-Run Avg (417.23wtq/399.26whp)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
159 Posts
Can’t tell if I should get the wheels I want and cheap tires or track tires on stock wheels and suspension install...

16 Ford Focus RS Grey
Eibach Sways /Adamtuned Auxfuel Kit/ Cobb AdamTuned/ Dsc Sport Controller/ Radium PcV CC./ K+N air filter//Full Race IC// Tune Plus Turbosmart IWG/ E76/ NGK LTR7BHX (95605) 1-step colder Ruthenium Spark Plugs/UPR Cc breather// DynoJet 8-Run Avg (417.23wtq/399.26whp)

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Can’t tell if I should get the wheels I want and cheap tires or track tires on stock wheels and suspension install...
What is your goal? saving money? more performance? adjustability?

I did the stock wheels with cheap "track" tires for a while, but was still relatively expensive due to the size and limited selection. I ended up finding decently light wheels used on here in 18's that made the tire expense a little bit more bearable cost and selection-wise.

Suspension was an upgrade I made pretty early on, but more so for day to day comfort than for track performance. The benefits from a good tire is a better "bang for your buck" that suspension imho

·
Registered
159 Posts
Well it’s more of a budget issues. I have GC camber plates and coils I want to install but will only be able to afford rn install and tires. Or skip install and do wheels and tires but the wheels I want are 1500+ 17x8 team dynamics or braid 17”

I have some Trackpads from my old Sti with atleast a session or 3 in them. Just don’t trust my tires. But also don’t wanna destroy good tires on soft suspension. Lol
@%1;

16 Ford Focus RS Grey
Eibach Sways /Adamtuned Auxfuel Kit/ Cobb AdamTuned/ Dsc Sport Controller/ Radium PcV CC./ K+N air filter//Full Race IC// Tune Plus Turbosmart IWG/ E76/ NGK LTR7BHX (95605) 1-step colder Ruthenium Spark Plugs/UPR Cc breather// DynoJet 8-Run Avg (417.23wtq/399.26whp)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Will the Mishimoto oil cooler front plate fit along with a Velossatech big mouth?
No, it won’t fit together. It’s either one or the other typically....unless, you customize it so it it possible to place together. You will have to remove the Mishimoto black housing plate and create your own brackets to hold the oilcooler to fit along side with the big mouth snorkel. Definitely not impossible

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
No, it won’t fit together. It’s either one or the other typically....unless, you customize it so it it possible to place together. You will have to remove the Mishimoto black housing plate and create your own brackets to hold the oilcooler to fit along side with the big mouth snorkel. Definitely not impossible

What wheels are those?

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
Does anyone with an NX2/PTE turbo have an aftermarket intake? I'm looking to get the ETS intake and want to confirm if it'll fit, or if there's another intake that does.

Edit: Can anyone suggest a hot side charge pipe as well?

1721 - 1732 of 1732 Posts