Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1701 - 1720 of 1732 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
What is the Showcase deal on the forums here ? What does it do ?

Showcase was in the front end of the forum in one point.

You can put your RS's specs and pics

Reactions: Markley007

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
Hey @nicklulu and @GmpaJimj , what brand of cat back exhaust is this?

View attachment 350173

Meountune

=0)
I believe yours is formally known as ”The Tuxedo” version. Other variations are the Tabby, Tiger, Calico, Siamese and Rex.
The added benefit is, 0 rodent damage to wires, interior etc.
You may notice dogs frequently chasing your car. This is normal.
A catnip additive will increase performance.

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
I'm looking for replacement hardware for the downpipe support bracket. The diagram from Tasca seems to be missing a metal plate, which of course is the part I'm looking for. :rolleyes: Besides that, it looks like I only need parts 5, 6, and 7. Can anyone confirm this or take a look at your hardware if you still have it lying around?

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
I would say you got it right. 👍

·
Registered
13 Posts
I joined years ago thinking I’d like an RS, it’s taken awhile and now ready to buy. Do I need 25 posts to reply to for sale posts?

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
I joined years ago thinking I’d like an RS, it’s taken awhile and now ready to buy. Do I need 25 posts to reply to for sale posts?

5 post minimum / 10 day registered min for Classifieds access and being able to send a PM

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
Not a problem, we just need to cut down the fly by night robbers/scammers.

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
Got my new wheels/tires in from Tire Rack (I love you) a few weeks ago and unpacked them today to swap them out. One of the wheels had the balance weights on the tire instead of the rim. Has technology passed me by ? Is this the new way ?

CC7806AF-8D6A-4E61-9CC0-4EB5AB4C8AFC.jpeg

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Lol

·
Registered
261 Posts
@RS GoD SaLo has me second guessing my self. I purchased the Mountune Tower Struts bar for my RS but never got around to installing it. Does any one know if this will fit the RS as the instructions do show a pic of ST engine bay.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Send it over to me and I'll do some R&D !

Reactions: flyingcesar

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
It should, IIRC you need to take off the OE strut brace though.

Reactions: flyingcesar

·
Registered
239 Posts
@RS GoD SaLo has me second guessing my self. I purchased the Mountune Tower Struts bar for my RS but never got around to installing it. Does any one know if this will fit the RS as the instructions do show a pic of ST engine bay.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Unfortunately it does not, you would need to acquire the steeda or Fswerks crossover pipe and replace the factory one. ($125-$150) or you could just get the ets intake and it will fit with that one as well.

1701 - 1720 of 1732 Posts