Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1521 - 1531 of 1531 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Thanks those are nice, but I was hoping to find ones that are the same blue as the RS badge or the Ford logo. I've seen White Focus ST owners with red mudflaps that match the ST logo. Have you seen what I mean?
Ah. Gotcha. I have the black flaps with the standard blue lettering. The lettering matches the RS badge, but obviously it's just a small area. HOWEVER, I believe Rokblokz might have what you are looking for: Ford Focus RS '16-'18 Rally Mud Flaps. From the looks of it, they have them in a plethora of colors.

·
Premium Member
331 Posts
Hey guys, anybody get better lug nuts for their RS? I am looking for some but have no suggestions. The stock ones are a hassle.

Also, I bought a Ford Performance Banner with the Performance written in the same blue as the RS logo. I thought it would be cool to buy mud flaps that are the same blue. Anyone have some that can show me what they look like? I can't find any photos.
I bought these:
Amazon.com: Gorilla Automotive 21133BC Small Diameter Acorn Black 5 Lug Kit (12mm x 1.50 Thread Size) - Pack of 20: Automotive

I also have a set in silver that I bought locally.

I also bought this, because it's better than the adapter key that comes with them:
GORILLA 1921SD WRENCH KEY SMALL DIAMETER TUNER 6 SPLINE WHEELS RIM LOCK LUG NUTS | eBay

·
Registered
53 Posts
Ah. Gotcha. I have the black flaps with the standard blue lettering. The lettering matches the RS badge, but obviously it's just a small area. HOWEVER, I believe Rokblokz might have what you are looking for: Ford Focus RS '16-'18 Rally Mud Flaps. From the looks of it, they have them in a plethora of colors.
Thanks! This is perfect! The color at least, I hope they look as good in person!

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Do you really have to bolt canards/dive planes onto your bumper? I'd rather not.

Either that or 3m double sided tape?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Either that or 3m double sided tape?
I was thinking tape, but also I don't like the minimal surface contact area between the canard and bumper. I really don't know how much pressure is hitting those canards but I would assume a larger surface area would be required to allow tape.

I am hoping I'm wrong.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Reactions: spoon

·
Premium Member
5,074 Posts
I've done canards on my LanEvo's before.

Used the 3M VHB tape.... and two mounting screws with them.

The tape will hold them fine when you drive, those tapes had lots of weight tolerance.

But accidentally hitting them or a 5 finger discount, it will come off clean.

I had PPF and ceramic coating on my LanEvo, I followed the install guide as instructed.

Reactions: spoon
1521 - 1531 of 1531 Posts