Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1361 - 1375 of 1375 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Anyone have an issue where the driver’s front and rear windows don’t go up automatically with the master switches? Like, the passenger side ones will go up automatically with the one-touch but not the driver’s side.
After I replaced my battery I had the same issue. FORScan has a process for this (both the mobile and Windows versions) and I think there are some other ways to make them re-learn where the edge is.

·
Registered
235 Posts
After I replaced my battery I had the same issue. FORScan has a process for this (both the mobile and Windows versions) and I think there are some other ways to make them re-learn where the edge is.
Okay so I literally replaced my battery yesterday morning and noticed the issue yesterday afternoon.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Have you recently disconnected the battery? That can happen, you need to manually cycle the window up and down a few times and then it learns
Interesting. I initially did that with the passenger side windows because at first none of the would go up automatically and then the passenger side ones started doing it. But the driver's side haven't yet.

Edit: Just went and did the learning thing. Fixed the issue. Thanks!

Reactions: 320icar

·
Premium Member
631 Posts
So, this dash shift light Cobb installs (that everyone seems to hate)
What’s it actually for? Is it for best economy, or minimum RPM for a shift, or something else?
edit: can it be set, like at 5500 RPM?

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Its not a Cobb thing. Its a factory Ford setting, well it is here anyways.
Its an economy thing, that wants you to keep the revs low by changing gears at a pre selected point. Its actually a pain in the ar5e.

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Aftermarket air filter replacement? I run an fswerks intake on my car. My green filter is not only insanely dirty from off-road adventures, but quite crushed where I would prefer to buy a new one.

it is not the standard focus 2.75” ID, but a 3” ID filter. For the green filter it’s part number 7159, but the price is sort of insane. Does anyone else use alternatives like k&n that are also 3” that have a part number?

·
Registered
119 Posts
OO

Reactions: GmpaJimj

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
What are the orange lights on the side of the headlights called? Are those the marker bulbs? My passenger side is out I notice this morning and I want to get a replacement bulb but don’t know what it’s officially called
A little late, sorry

I'm running these so I don't have to replace them again. Way brighter, I think that they saved me once or twice from getting hit

·
Registered
352 Posts
A little late, sorry

I'm running these so I don't have to replace them again. Way brighter, I think that they saved me once or twice from getting hit

I actually bought those same ones after combing through the manual for what theyre called lol thank you!

·
Premium Member
4,267 Posts
Went through replacing my mom's DRL on her 2008 Mitsubishi Outlander with 1156 Sylvania Zevo LED as its a PITA to access it. at least it should last longer than incandescent bulbs and its 6000K, also lifetime warranty.

Also did my sister's C-Max turn signal in the headlamp housing, another PITA to access. also swapped it out with Sylvania LED.

And yesterday my sister got me to replace on of her bathroom sink (from under sink to over the top), faucet, drain (need cut an inch and a half for the sink moved (and use a cupler and rubber cement), solid water feed to braided lines as well as the shutoff valves on the wall for both hot and cold.

Took a day off yesterday and today as is am at my PTO limit to accrue. They got me buttered up and went to Downtown Disney Sunday. I knew I was going to pay for that day.

Reactions: Slurve

·
Registered
111 Posts
Went through replacing my mom's DRL on her 2008 Mitsubishi Outlander with 1156 Sylvania Zevo LED as its a PITA to access it. at least it should last longer than incandescent bulbs and its 6000K, also lifetime warranty.

Also did my sister's C-Max turn signal in the headlamp housing, another PITA to access. also swapped it out with Sylvania LED.

And yesterday my sister got me to replace on of her bathroom sink (from under sink to over the top), faucet, drain (need cut an inch and a half for the sink moved (and use a cupler and rubber cement), solid water feed to braided lines as well as the shutoff valves on the wall for both hot and cold.

Took a day off yesterday and today as is am at my PTO limit to accrue. They got me buttered up and went to Downtown Disney Sunday. I knew I was going to pay for that day.
Somebody say butter ??
0D87F5AD-3029-4CC3-8FD2-261102D9A8C9.gif

1361 - 1375 of 1375 Posts