Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it's not out yet but just curious to see who in Arizona has put an order in for one. I put my order in October 13th from Peoria Ford. Post up!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I couldn't find anyone local with allocations that didn't want me to pay 5k over sticker. I put in a retail order for NB though

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've been in contact with Ford Service on Facebook tracking my order, I'm sure it'll be stuck at "In Order Processing" for a bit.

·
Registered
416 Posts
I've been in contact with Ford Service on Facebook tracking my order, I'm sure it'll be stuck at "In Order Processing" for a bit.
I've been keeping an eye on all of the orders where people placed their order number and dealer codes. Everything is still "In Order Processing - Unscheduled Clean." As soon as the first one kicks to scheduling, I'll probably start a thread to tell everyone to bug their dealers.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I am close in getting a RS on order. I did find one dealer in the Phoenix area that does not require a MSRP markup. Waiting for a call back. Bell Ford was at $12K over. I said FU.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am close in getting a RS on order. I did find one dealer in the Phoenix area that does not require a MSRP markup. Waiting for a call back. Bell Ford was at $12K over. I said FU.
$12k!!! Run away!!! That is messed up. Good luck to you, I hope it works out for you with your current dealer.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just heard back from Ford that I've been "selected to schedule". Wondering if there are any others here in Arizona that have ordered and if their deliveries will be at the same time. It would be pretty awesome to see a truckload of RS's

·
Registered
119 Posts
My original "order" never came to closure. I ended up finding a "bargain" through a dealer in Yuma. Car should be here by Early February. It was already on order and with the RS2 package and moonroof that I wanted. Black was my color choice. This may or may not come with the wheel upgrade. I don't care either way. I'm just happy. ;)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys, it might be a while until I get into an RS, but I figured I would join the forum in the meantime. I'll be looking to get out of my FR-S in December, hopefully the ADM wears off by then.

I'll definitely be up for going to a meet or two and checking your RS's out. Cheers!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey guys, it might be a while until I get into an RS, but I figured I would join the forum in the meantime. I'll be looking to get out of my FR-S in December, hopefully the ADM wears off by then.

I'll definitely be up for going to a meet or two and checking your RS's out. Cheers!

I love that white on the FR-S. Beautiful color. I came from a Mitsu Eclipse to a Focus ST, we got sick of not having a real backseat. But I'm so excited about the AWD now. Meet up for sure when they start arriving.

1 - 20 of 102 Posts
About this Discussion
101 Replies
29 Participants
boksburgboy
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing