Call your dealer and find out. Called my local dealer about a month ago and they had no official list. as of yesterday they now have three people myself, the salesman I usually deal with, and some other focused individual.
I told my dealer when the first rumors came out that I wanted an RS as soon as they are available. I've bought a number of new Fords from them including my 2013 pre-order ST3. I've been in regular contact, feeding them all of the latest updates. They don't want to take a deposit from me yet but assure me they will take care of me on an RS.
I'm 'on the list', by which I mean that my salesman (who also does the ordering) knows I'm interested. Final decision will depend on timing and cost. I've never been one to replace a current vehicle with a similar (but updated) model, but this may change that.
I figure we're at least 6 months away from knowing pricing and delivery, so I've got time.