Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Firstly i live in Montgomery, AL and for the past few months i have been dealing with a local ford dealership and was told time and time again by the sales associate that he could do MSRP. Well now that they found out they are only getting allocated 1 his manager comes in and says $5k adm fee.

"It's more valuable to me here sitting on the lot so people and look at it and sit it in it then it is selling it before it even gets here."

So sufficed to say i need to find another one. Im willing to travel if i can get one at MSRP i will just fly out and drive it back.

I have the money for a deposit and was pre approved by my bank for MSRP loan. So if ANYONE knows of any that are left please PM me and help me out. Thanks!

Josh

·
Registered
38 Posts
Try calling Brandon Ford in Tampa, FL and ask for Fred Powers. He's the sales manager there and is awesome. I'm number 5 on the list and they are getting a total of 7.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Mark Willard @ Jones Ford in North Charleston SC may still have one @ MSRP, with no fees. (843) 744-3311
I was sent to him but ended up getting mine at another dealer. They are willing to work with an out of state buyer but wont ship. Someone get ahold of them ASAP.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
6 Participants
MidCow3
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing