Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I live in bumper scrape city (Los Angeles, CA) and I've begun scraping the bottom of my bumper. Before I make it any worse I am looking for bumper guards, similar to what I've seen BMW's driving around with around here. Has anyone seen any for the Focus RS 2016-18? you can find some example bumper guards for BMWs by Google searching: BMW front bumper scrape guards. I have not had any luck for the RS. I think someone should be making these if they're not already on the market.

Thank you,

Dan

·
Registered
221 Posts
Hi everyone,

I live in bumper scrape city (Los Angeles, CA) and I've begun scraping the bottom of my bumper. Before I make it any worse I am looking for bumper guards, similar to what I've seen BMW's driving around with around here. Has anyone seen any for the Focus RS 2016-18? you can find some example bumper guards for BMWs by Google searching: BMW front bumper scrape guards. I have not had any luck for the RS. I think someone should be making these if they're not already on the market.

Thank you,

Dan
Look into Scrape Armor here: https://www.scrapearmor.com/

Gotta warn you, its not cheap.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I would have to think that this part sold by ZL1Addons would cross over. I have two packs that were delivered a couple days ago for my GT350. I'll test fit some this weekend (10/6/18) and follow up.

zl1addons.com/collections/splitter-guards/products/zl1-addons-splitter-guards

1 - 4 of 4 Posts