Ford Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve been looking to change from my GFB DV+ so something that’s a little more fun.
Is anyone running this kit? HKS or Tial?
Is it worth the price tag, shipping to Aus makes it even more pricier.

it’s hard to judge from YouTube videos, so thought I was ask for real opinions.

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
If your going to go that route, DO NOT get the HKS BOV.
It sounds like an old school kettle when it boils and gets as annoying as all fućk real quick.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It sounds like an old school kettle when it boils
Haha, well from the samples I have heard I prefer the Tial. My question is I just don’t know if it’s worth the price point, if I can get the same enjoyment out of let’s say the Turbosmart dual port for a quarter of the price, hard to decide..

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Haha, well from the samples I have heard I prefer the Tial. My question is I just don’t know if it’s worth the price point, if I can get the same enjoyment out of let’s say the Turbosmart dual port for a quarter of the price, hard to decide..
Well you've heard my Turbosmart setup.....with Mountune full intake
I'll never have another HKS SSQV on any car I own.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I had it on for 2 and half years with the Tial. It wasn't too bad. I did change it back though with the turbo smart BOV in factory location. After I changed to the CPE down pipe and the Borla Atak cat back I wanted to quiet the car back down a bit.

I still have the BOV valve and pipe if you are interested. The pipe(Blue) does have a dent in it from where it was hitting the alternator. Send me a PM with your email and I can get you pics and make an offer and see if we can figure out shipping to AUS if yoiu are interested.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts