Ford Focus RS Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I did the cupholder, radio bezel with buttons & the rear headrests all in one order. In my mind, I couldn't justify the armrest cost for the small gain in function so I didn't do that piece. But the rest, I love love love the look & function. The euro radio bezel just looks so much more clean & sleek, & matches the rest of the interior so much better IMO. Plus the ability to easily turn off the display with the touch of a button is awesome. In addition to the better look, the rear head rests open up much improved visibility out of the rear window, it's like night & day. And the cupholder just looks sleek & clean. Those 3 things transformed the interior for me.
The armrests come up on uk ebay every once in a while. If you do long drives, the mod is worth it. If you track the car or do shorter trips, not so much.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Looks like I'm going to pull the trigger and do the full-Monty -- armrest, cupholder/console, shifter, radio fascia and buttons.

Should lose the weight I've been targeting not eating for the month of September :D

·
Registered
721 Posts
I did the cupholder, radio bezel with buttons & the rear headrests all in one order. In my mind, I couldn't justify the armrest cost for the small gain in function so I didn't do that piece. But the rest, I love love love the look & function. The euro radio bezel just looks so much more clean & sleek, & matches the rest of the interior so much better IMO. Plus the ability to easily turn off the display with the touch of a button is awesome. In addition to the better look, the rear head rests open up much improved visibility out of the rear window, it's like night & day. And the cupholder just looks sleek & clean. Those 3 things transformed the interior for me.
Looks like I'm going to pull the trigger and do the full-Monty -- armrest, cupholder/console, shifter, radio fascia and buttons.

Should lose the weight I've been targeting not eating for the month of September :D
Do either of you mind sharing the full parts lists you used? I would like to do the same, and easier to send a message with the exact part numbers, thanks.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Do either of you mind sharing the full parts lists you used? I would like to do the same, and easier to send a message with the exact part numbers, thanks.
I purchased the headrest + cup holder a few years back. I went to check and here are the part numbers.

Headrest part #1939907

Cup Holder part # 2179270

I found a really good deal on the rear headrests from ebay.co.uk and used a parcel forwarder to get it over to the USA.The cup holder I bought from a UK dealer.

·
Registered
721 Posts
I purchased the headrest + cup holder a few years back. I went to check and here are the part numbers.

Headrest part #1939907

Cup Holder part # 2179270

I found a really good deal on the rear headrests from ebay.co.uk and used a parcel forwarder to get it over to the USA.The cup holder I bought from a UK dealer.
Thanks!

21 - 26 of 26 Posts