Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the headline says. Anyone here from the midwest? I live in Nebraska and when the car comes out I will be wanting to get a group together. Just seeing who all is out here.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Like the headline says. Anyone here from the midwest? I live in Nebraska and when the car comes out I will be wanting to get a group together. Just seeing who all is out here.
I'm "just" state east, in Greater Chicago area. Would be definitely nice connecting with people in the "neighborhood". As long as it's not winter because we all know, it's winter.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm "just" state east, in Greater Chicago area. Would be definitely nice connecting with people in the "neighborhood". As long as it's not winter because we all know, it's winter.
Agreed, lol My FoRs will be in the garage for a large portion of the year. Once we get our FoRs I have a group on Facebook I started. I am only going to add owners to it. It will be a good place for everyone to coordinate and get together for sure.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Agreed, lol My FoRs will be in the garage for a large portion of the year. Once we get our FoRs I have a group on Facebook I started. I am only going to add owners to it. It will be a good place for everyone to coordinate and get together for sure.
Although, I'm curious how would it behave on snow...

·
Registered
17 Posts
I see you're in Lake Bluff, I'm right next door in Libertyville.

·
Registered
971 Posts
NW suburbs of Chicago. Looking forward to getting a group together.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice hopefully we will all be able to pick one up. The group on Facebook is up, however not accepting members until the car is on the street and I can verify owners. Midwest RS is what it is called. if I for some reason can't get one I will pass the group ownership to someone who does.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Nice hopefully we will all be able to pick one up. The group on Facebook is up, however not accepting members until the car is on the street and I can verify owners. Midwest RS is what it is called. if I for some reason can't get one I will pass the group ownership to someone who does.
Sounds like a midwest group is already forming and agree, hopefully we will all have an RS in our driveways soon! I currently have a 13' Mustang Boss 302 and was hoping for a GT350. Unfortunately I was not willing to pay the $ 7,500 ADM my local stealer is asking and hoping the RS does not suffer the same fate. Previous toys have been an 11' Subie STi w/Cobb Stage II and a few other choice go fast mods. Before that was a 04' VW R32. Always had a soft spot for 4-wheel drive hot hatches and really looking forward to the RS!!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Oh hi, friendly fellow-midwesterners!
I'm in Columbus and will be late to the buying party ('17; I just got my grownup job offer for May, so it will be awhile for me to get that bag w/ $ on it together.)
Good luck in all your searchin', and I will definitely snoop around here once they're out, if you all have trouble finding a decent deal.

·
Registered
171 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
I'm in Columbus and will be late to the buying party ('17; I just got my grownup job offer for May, so it will be awhile for me to get that bag w/ $ on it together.)
Good luck in all your searchin', and I will definitely snoop around here once they're out, if you all have trouble finding a decent deal.
Congrats on the job!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Columubs Ohio, or Columbus NE?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts