Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it's a bit early and putting the cart before the horse, but anyone wanting to put together some ideas for forum decals?

I figure that the Forum Foundry is working on this but could use/welcome some help.
@stDan and @NickJ

Let those creative ideas flowing since the FoRS is similar to the FoST the dimensions for the decal should be similar to the current FoST.org decal.

·
Super Moderator
15,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
155 Posts
What do you guys think of this logo?

I'm sure Mesa will be over here producing some good stuff for this site as well.

·
Registered
198 Posts
What do you guys think of this logo?

I like the style. But what if you made the RS in blue? I liked how on FoST.org focus was white and the ST was red just like on the car.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I can do that.. I'll work on a few different colors and post them tonight/tomorrow.

Keep the ideas coming!

·
Registered
210 Posts
I like the style. But what if you made the RS in blue? I liked how on FoST.org focus was white and the ST was red just like on the car.
^^Agreed! Looks great but better with the blue.

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
I agree with the RS in blue idea, and I'll gladly help spread the word and hand some out once they're made!

·
Registered
198 Posts
whatshesaid.gif

abcde yay 10!

·
Super Moderator
15,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The baby blue for the RS definitely needs to be done. +1000

·
Registered
17 Posts
I agree about the blue RS. Badass design otherwise though!

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'm going to agree with everyone else. That design with RS in RS blue.

Also wouldn't mind seeing a rendering of the same font for Focus. But use the actual RS emblem font on the RS. Just an idea to see if it looks good or not.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk.

·
Super Moderator
15,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
191 Posts
I'd use the Focus badge font combined with the RS logo following up with .org in the same focus badge font.
Simple, effective, decidedly Focus Ford and RS specific, however probably prone to running afoul of Fords legal team.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Love it. As everyone says, would be cool to see it with the RS in blue. But, I love the font and design. Nicely done!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
About this Discussion
44 Replies
24 Participants
Noodles
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing