Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It starts today, 17 November and runs through the 19th.

I'm wondering what all Ford will have on display.

Found a mention of the Escape ST but like the write up mentions not much more has been said about it.

Your spotters guide to the 2015 LA Auto Show

·
Registered
558 Posts
^ Actually those dates you give are inaccurate - the 18th and 19th are the press/trade days, and they are followed by about 10 days of public access.

There area few off-site press conferences/reveals being held today and tonight prior to the show.

·
Super Moderator
15,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I see now that it's 20-29 November, and Ford is unveiling the new Escape.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
15,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will be at the LA auto show on Sunday ..I was told that the RS would be there
Make sure to take plenty of photos once you get there.

Any mention of which color it'll be or if there will be more than one?

It would be nice to get a shot of the VIN to verify if it's already been seen.

If possible a door shot of the tire pressure decal in the driver's door. I want to know if the 46psi front and rear is accurate or a misprint.

·
Super Moderator
1,948 Posts
LA Auto Show

Anyone going? I plan to go on black friday. I've been looking at pics and all I've seen so far is the NB on display on a stage that's not accessible so I'm pretty sure I won't be able to see inside. I still haven't seen the car in person and I'm looking forward to it but I'm really hoping they have a FW on display and the doors are open. If anyone has gone or goes before me please let us know :)

·
Registered
107 Posts
I was there today too. The RS in NB. I love the way it looks, and I think this photo is a decent representation of the color. It was also cool to see the Ford GT, GT-350 and the Alfa Romeo Guilia in person.

IMG_20151120_154409.jpg

·
Super Moderator
1,948 Posts
Thanks for merging the threads @st2focus, didn't notice this one ;)

I'm pretty disappointed they only have NB and it's locked like that :( I was really hopeful that I was going to get to see the FW in person since it was at SEMA a couple of weeks ago.

·
Super Moderator
15,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Ford better bring an RS to the Philly Auto Show in January. I have tickets to the cocktail party where they have all the cars unlocked, even the McLarens, Rolls Royces, etc.

·
Super Moderator
1,948 Posts
I've never before read almost every article written on the internet about a specific topic. I normally only read articles from reputable sources I've already vetted. Because of my love for this car I've read almost everything I've come across regarding this car and it has made me realize just how much bad writing and journalism there is out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 16 of 16 Posts