Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
7655_CESweb.jpg

This event ends tomorrow and I just heard that there is a FoRS on display outside of the Convention Center?

Can someone local confirm?

·
Registered
669 Posts
Looks good, quite a bit of colour change depending on the lighting. I keep toying with the idea of going blue, it's tempting, but I still like white. I wish it would be here already so I could stop tormenting myself.

·
Super Moderator
1,948 Posts
Looks good, quite a bit of colour change depending on the lighting. I keep toying with the idea of going blue, it's tempting, but I still like white. I wish it would be here already so I could stop tormenting myself.
I went with white too but NB and SG have been looking good lately

·
Registered
101 Posts
I've been tempted to switch mine to blue as well. I mean come on just look at how sexy it looks in these pictures! All in all I think we'll be happy either way 😀

·
Registered
108 Posts
Ya the NB was for sure darker in person, than the ford website pics show. Looks great. I have a few pics. see if I can upload them.

·
Registered
421 Posts
does quad coat mean there are four different shades of blue/black depending on lighting it looks different in some many pictures

·
Registered
720 Posts
Ordered white too but the blue has been looking so good lately I am close to switching. Then I look at white and think nah I should just stay white lol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts