Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got bored at bank so I made a new watch face today. Dim mode the blue fades to black such. Should be round, not square, guess that is still how the screen shot is taken, was thinking the PNG was have transparent area around the round face.
RS1.png

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Cool! I'm more of automatic watch fan though; haven't fully seen the benefit of a smartwatch yet. Nonetheless I'm sure I'll give in and buy one in the next year or two.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
I know Ford launched some ST badged watches some time ago, they didn't look bad for price. They may decide to do the same with the RS.

·
Premium Member
3,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Right now I've done 2 faces, one shown I called RS1 and is very basic. RS2 adds numbers (3,6,9,12), battery meter, weather icon, short day of week (Mon, Tues...) and day of year (1-365 or 366, as where I work this is used alot). If I get heads up on when ordering will open in the US I plan to add a countdown for that. Almost thinking of seeing if Ford Marketing would give me permission to put it on the Play Store, or want to put it on under their account.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts