Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was quoted at least a $5000 markup and possibly $10,000 on the 3 allocated to Holmes Tuttle Ford here in Tucson. The other dealership in town laughed at me when I asked about MSRP. Does anyone know of any dealerships not in the market of raping people in the southwest?

·
Registered
26 Posts
All southwest dealers I've dealt with have been rude and want ADM. Scratch that, one dealership in San Diego was nice enough to tell me that if I found MSRP I should totally do it as the southwest market is badd. I guess people love to pay ADM down here.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
You are screwed in Cali, but you can order from out of state and still adhere to your strict SMOG rules

·
Registered
26 Posts
Called Peoria, wasted 15 minutes of my time as they said I could put an allocation down, but my ADM would be "to be determined." ahhahahah

I've never had a business deal where how much I paid for something was "tentative" yet I could put a deposit down..............

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That is what I was told at another dealership. I told them there was no way I was putting a deposit down on something they would decide the price on later. I'm pretty upset but looks like I'll be looking at a used Audi instead. :mad:

Called Peoria, wasted 15 minutes of my time as they said I could put an allocation down, but my ADM would be "to be determined." ahhahahah

I've never had a business deal where how much I paid for something was "tentative" yet I could put a deposit down..............

·
Registered
26 Posts
That is what I was told at another dealership. I told them there was no way I was putting a deposit down on something they would decide the price on later. I'm pretty upset but looks like I'll be looking at a used Audi instead. :mad:
Yeah the Subaru camp is looking much more tempting each and every day....

I'll never buy ford, in a consumer, or fleet manner ever again after this if I don't get this car in a first year allocation at a reasonable price.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
5 Participants
nr0tic
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing