Ford Focus RS Forum banner

Any brand new 2018 MY RS left?

4K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  PokerRun388 
#1 ·
Has anyone been able to find a leftover MY 18 brand new anywhere in the US. Just curious if there is some other way to search that I’m not aware of. Thanks for your help.

#3 ·
There are 3 Race Red 2018s in the Ottawa/Montreal area, if you don't mind metric instruments.

#8 ·
There is a thread somewhere about numbers, Google.

18 had no options, RS2 package and forged wheels only. Options included color, red or blue as an option for +500. Moon roof, +900. Car cover, winter wheels, accessories, etc.

Lsd and carbon fiber accents standard only for my18

#10 ·
I don’t see any new ‘18s left. Only one left over blue ‘17 on cars dot com & it’s listed for 70k. There was a white ‘17 in FL listed at 43k for the longest time & finally the dealer dropped it below MSRP at 37k & it sold within a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#13 ·
Quick question what are people willing to pay for an 18 with 14k on it? And an obsessive Compulsive owner. It’s NB 477/1002

#14 ·
Everyone has a limit on what they’re willing to pay. An ‘18 on here with the same mileage just sold recently for around 34k. Carvana currently has one listed for 40k. Personally, 14k on an RS is a lot of miles so I’d be in the low 30s, but again, that’s just me, others would be willing to pay more.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.