Ford Focus RS Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
Got them in the mail today.

Looks and feels high quality, just need to find some time to install them soon and go out to buy some paint for the housings.

Attachments

·
Registered
168 Posts
Got them in the mail today.

Looks and feels high quality, just need to find some time to install them soon and go out to buy some paint for the housings.
Looks great! I haven't ordered my set yet.... I will soon eventually, game changer!

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
Also was surprised to find out there was zero customs/taxes at delivery. Shipped with USPS which is always better than UPS and other carriers. But still expected at least to have to pay the taxes.

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
Sold mine to @klex !!

Plans have changed obviously! Cant wait to see more people’s installation though they do look amazing if your housings are in good condition (unlike mine)!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Sold mine to @klex !!

Plans have changed obviously! Cant wait to see more people’s installation though they do look amazing if your housings are in good condition (unlike mine)!
Thanks! Will update once I get them apart lol.

Now what to do with my sLF's from diode...

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2016 RS
45 Posts
Also was surprised to find out there was zero customs/taxes at delivery. Shipped with USPS which is always better than UPS and other carriers. But still expected at least to have to pay the taxes.
Had the same thing happen, I ordered from DMB UK, was expecting duty... delivery with no duty taxes... also wheel spacers from US also had no tax!! I wonder how long this will happen!

41 - 48 of 48 Posts