Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A little something, something for the Gamers.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Just watched that one. I'd like to figure out a way to have that play as an "active wallpaper" on my PC. :)

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
What's up with all the svt videos. I thought svt was kind of done away with in favor of the all encompassing Ford performance brand? I don't even think I've seen the new raptor advertised as svt. On a side not I delivered a base 2016 focus St last night and the manual comes in a nice perforated leather case that says Ford performance. Thought that was nice

·
Super Moderator
15,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Decent videos but I was thinking the same thing since SVT hasn't been a thing since 2006 with the GT and 2010 til now for the Raptor.

Appears I may have stumbled into another forum with these postings and the takeover by the Ford Performance Groupf.

@stDan @NickJ

·
Registered
558 Posts
What's up with all the svt videos. I thought svt was kind of done away with in favor of the all encompassing Ford performance brand?
SVTperformance.com is just a forum site, not an official Ford site, and they've simply stuck their logo onto Ford videos from the look of it (they do have for their own passenger-drive video).

·
Registered
284 Posts
Ok, so it computer generated and the driver is on the wrong side of the car....... but that video is just a extra little nudge to "I WANT MINE NOW TOO!!!!!!"

·
Registered
41 Posts
Bunch of people throwing shade in the comments. Sometimes Facebook terrifies me. When you are away from it for a while, you can forget/ignore how poorly educated the majority of the country is. An English teacher would **** their pants with the grammar, haha.

·
Registered
262 Posts
I think we've already seen this video before, but reading the comments gave me an aneurysm:

Where are all the haters saying it's just a Focus? If this were the new TypeR you'd have a bunch of retards in here saying "blah blah just a Honda blah blah still just a Civic blah blah"

I'd take a Honda over a Ford any day let alone a Civic over a Focus.
You're upset people aren't hating it more, then fanboi the **** out for no reason?

Its a Mazda speed3 with Ford emblems all around
My favorite part about the MS3 was the AWD by GKN.

How about RWD? This front /AWD crap is getting old. If any of y'all ever drive a small, high horsepower RWD car, you'll **** your pants. Peace...
You're right this AWD crap IS getting old, I'm ready for some FL/RRWD (Front Left/Rear Right Wheel Drive)

Great setup especially coming to North America for the first time but over priced especially competing against Subaru and Subaru will still win in this segment period...
I hope your girlfriend doesn't miss her period like you missed an understanding of yours.

"tech" is killing cars. not making them better.
Why the air quotes? Is it imaginary until you've seen it with your own eyes?

.....and still uses brakes to simulate torque vectoring.
That was the whole comment. Just dots leading into that garbage dump of a statement.

Not impressed. Just ask my 07 GT, ,,, 27.000 miles. I got it up to 418 hp from the rear wheels. Hurst shifters rule. Focuses are 6 cylinder jokes.
HHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
@kbrd...."comments gave me an anyeurism." It's unbelievable that people with so little knowledge are so ready to proffer an opinion. If you ever recover from that stroke, check out the Evo forum for some stunningly ignorant comments. Sheesh....

·
Registered
197 Posts
My personal favorite from the Facebook page

"i love RS brand in ford which means rally sport .......this RS should be TS ....track sport .......and these days the focus looks more like a volvo .......come on ford lets get back to where the RS was born its the only British thing left for us to buy and enjoy..........sorry"

Why so many periods?
Volvo Focus TS for the win

So....... Many........ Questions.........

·
Registered
558 Posts
Why so many periods?

So....... Many........ Questions.........
The Facebok entry was clearly written by a Brit, and the frequent use of ellipses is typical for a subset of Brits when posting on forums (at least based on what I've seen in Brit car forums). It generates a more casual, chatty effect but it can be tiring to read when used in longer posts.

PS love your sig quote - I am ripping off your idea to add my most commonly heard response to my sig.

·
Registered
197 Posts
The Facebok entry was clearly written by a Brit, and the frequent use of ellipses is typical for a subset of Brits when posting on forums (at least based on what I've seen in Brit car forums). It generates a more casual, chatty effect but it can be tiring to read when used in longer posts.

PS love your sig quote - I am ripping off your idea to add my most commonly heard response to my sig.
oh, see i did learn something today lol,

and go for it! Rip away! :cool:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts