Ford Focus RS Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Actually, no. That's all done with the laser, so it really isn't any extra work.
Oh that's awesome, I'm thinking the tinted clear coat with the shift pattern on top like you do the ST focus knob with a red R and blue numbers and lines and whatnot. But I was thinking about an RS logo on the side with the American flag in in like that? Not sure how well it would turn out but I'd be willing to try it if you think it could work haha.

Or if you think it would look better maybe just a slightly larger RS logo on top with the flag in it like that? Maybe that would turn out better

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Oh that's awesome, I'm thinking the tinted clear coat with the shift pattern on top like you do the ST focus knob with a red R and blue numbers and lines and whatnot. But I was thinking about an RS logo on the side with the American flag in in like that? Not sure how well it would turn out but I'd be willing to try it if you think it could work haha.

Or if you think it would look better maybe just a slightly larger RS logo on top with the flag in it like that? Maybe that would turn out better
Oh that'd be very cool. I think we could do something that'd look badass.

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Awesome, you think it would show up better with a larger RS logo on the top with that in it? And do you want me to just place an order and put the details in the notes or something?
Actually we can do a similar size on the side as we can on the top.

Add yourself to the group buy here
http://www.focusrs.org/forum/89-ana...ntro-group-buy-heavyweight-shift-knobs-2.html

And then yes through the website, then PM me your order number and I'll add the notes on my end.

Thanks!

·
Registered
729 Posts
Anarchy Motive - 6 Speed Titan (custom design)
The fit, finish, craftsmanship is excellent. The design campout as I requested.

The blue color is a bit off though, with too much green. Also, the turn around time was much longer than expected (over 5 months). Overall, I am very happy with the shift knob, and will look into getting the blue color retouched to better match the Focus RS blue interior.

View attachment 174554

View attachment 174562

View attachment 174570
Honestly this is unacceptable. I also ordered a knob with nitrous blue lettering and received the same color 4 months ago. He is well aware of this issue and just keeps sending out crap products. @AnarchyMotive what the hell? Your turn around time is one thing (5.5 months for a "3 week" job for me) but why do you keep shipping these knobs knowing the color is off and the cause of it?

Just so everyone is aware. If you have a knob on order with Nitrous blue coloring a matte clear coat this is what they planned on shipping you.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Honestly this is unacceptable. I also ordered a knob with nitrous blue lettering and received the same color 4 months ago. He is well aware of this issue and just keeps sending out crap products. @AnarchyMotive what the hell? Your turn around time is one thing (5.5 months for a "3 week" job for me) but why do you keep shipping these knobs knowing the color is off and the cause of it?

Just so everyone is aware. If you have a knob on order with Nitrous blue coloring a matte clear coat this is what they planned on shipping you.
I had a similar issue with mine. It really pops and looks great in direct sunlight, but any other time it's more of a murky bluish green. I will say that he offered to have me send it back to him to try and fix the issue, but I didn't want to wait another 4-6 month turnaround and honestly didn't expect to be happy with what I got back.

·
Registered
729 Posts
I had a similar issue with mine. It really pops and looks great in direct sunlight, but any other time it's more of a murky bluish green. I will say that he offered to have me send it back to him to try and fix the issue, but I didn't want to wait another 4-6 month turnaround and honestly didn't expect to be happy with what I got back.
Mine never looks anywhere close to nitrous blue. Other than that same experience. I let it be as I didn't want to wait 5-6 months again. But to see them still shipping knobs like this when they told me the issue was the matte clear coat is unacceptable so I had to bring it out. I dont want some other poor sucker to wait 5-6 months and have it show up like that. They are also still quoting 3-5 weeks and taking 5+ months to ship.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts