Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
That's the Indy Auto Show! Are they based here in Indy?

·
Registered
157 Posts
No they are in Chicago, IL. Guessing just attending the show. I'm debating driving to Indy to go see the RS tomorrow.
It's a beautiful beast in the flesh. They won't allow you in ithe but nonetheless was worth the trip.. Just wish it had been NB or SG.

·
Registered
222 Posts
AMS tuned my STI when I took it from 600hp back to semi stock before selling had them tune about 360hp when I sold. I have no worries about letting AMS tune my RS.

Yes they are in Chitown

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
I knew they would be all over the RS like a cheap hooker. They made some fast evos then went to the GTRs. What ever was popular that they could make money on. Now it looks like their attention is on the RS and that's fantastic.

·
Registered
360 Posts
YES :cool:...I was really hoping/waiting for this announcement; this kind of support is exactly what the RS needs to really bring the best out of it. Kudos to them, hoping more non-traditionalist shops will jump on the platform.

·
Registered
360 Posts
I knew they would be all over the RS like a cheap hooker. They made some fast evos then went to the GTRs. What ever was popular that they could make money on. Now it looks like their attention is on the RS and that's fantastic.
No doubt money was a factor in it (always is, isn't it?), but I wouldn't say that it was their main motivator. They also spent their time on these 2 platforms particularly bc really great power and performance could be made/extracted from them in an efficient manner. Like, really awesome power and performance.

Heres to hoping the RS gets the proper love it deserves (and can handle).

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
This is exciting. The only downfall is that it will probably be 2017 before we get any product releases from them. They sure do take their time in the development phase.

·
Registered
376 Posts
There are a lot of big names pouncing on the RS, this will be a really exciting platform to mod once the parts come flooding out

·
Registered
58 Posts
To mod or not to mod..... I have modded everything that has passed through my Garage except a Range Rover SC (hard enough keeping it working stock). I think i will have a massive internal struggle with the RS since it will the first year of a limited model, might leave it stock and preserve its value....... Ugh the struggle is so real (and super 1st world)

·
Registered
169 Posts
I will likely stay stock...until a modded RS passes me on the track, then I wont be able to help myself.
I also want others to prove performance and reliability of mods, I wont guineapig my car.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts
About this Discussion
87 Replies
46 Participants
N/A
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing