Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 408 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
I was planning on taking the stock felt one and spraying it with either bed liner or rocker guard so it doesn't break. But I do really want aluminum one, in for finding someone to make them.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Yeah, just saw a post on FB this afternoon about a dude who hit some trash on the highway and it destroyed his skid plate. Consider me in the market.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I was planning on taking the stock felt one and spraying it with either bed liner or rocker guard so it doesn't break. But I do really want aluminum one, in for finding someone to make them.
I'm with you on that. The cost is hideous for another felt one, not to mention the poor protection from the flimsy cover.

·
Registered
211 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,032 Posts
That would solve the problem! The down side is the shipping would be crazy to Canada, about the same cost as the part.
Get a price, I'm only 3 hours from him and I could pick up a couple of them and bring them back. I've been looking for an excuse to hit the Dinosaur Bar-B-Que in Syracuse for a while.

·
Registered
287 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Holy crap, I love the look of that skid plate. Looking it seems he is located in Syracuse, NY which is about a 4 hour drive from Toronto. I'm tempted to go down and pick up one in person!

·
Registered
358 Posts
Holy crap, I love the look of that skid plate. Looking it seems he is located in Syracuse, NY which is about a 4 hour drive from Toronto. I'm tempted to go down and pick up one in person!
Find out a price, get me one lol i live downtown Toronto!

1 - 20 of 408 Posts