Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Salo... I traded in my first RS 17 frost white 11000 miles first owner around 6 months ago for a VW Atlas (needed the space for the family growing). I miss the feeling of shifting gears and the beautiful look,sound of the RS. So fu*k it, I bought another one, but this time 18 RR LE (used 13k sad face) (but for $31000 happy face). Picking it up Monday and can't wait to mod it again and not letting it go for nothing. I feel like this is the last really awd manual car that they will make, with the power it has. Anyways glad to be back

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,316 Posts

I guess you're keeping your cf steering wheel now.

Reactions: jefferysanders

·
Premium Member
992 Posts
My name is Salo... I traded in my first RS 17 frost white 11000 miles first owner around 6 months ago for a VW Atlas (needed the space for the family growing). I miss the feeling of shifting gears and the beautiful look,sound of the RS. So fu*k it, I bought another one, but this time 18 RR LE (used 13k sad face) (but for $31000 happy face). Picking it up Monday and can't wait to mod it again and not letting it go for nothing. I feel like this is the last really awd manual car that they will make, with the power it has. Anyways glad to be back
Looks awesome. The only thing that doesn't is the Ma. required front plate!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks awesome. The only thing that doesn't is the Ma. required front plate!
I am in NJ and don't worry I am taking that off and getting a new front grille

·
Registered
72 Posts
I am in NJ and don't worry I am taking that off and getting a new front grille
Or you can wrap that one in carbon fiber. The stock replacement is absurd, like $600+. Plenty of eBay knockoffs that look just as good too.

When I replaced mine I left the bottom connected and just reached in and pulled the tabs off to get to the cover if you want to save an hour.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Or you can wrap that one in carbon fiber. The stock replacement is absurd, like $600+. Plenty of eBay knockoffs that look just as good too.

When I replaced mine I left the bottom connected and just reached in and pulled the tabs off to get to the cover if you want to save an hour.

thanks make sense.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
How the heck did you find a low mileage '18 for 31k.... You got an insane deal.

Reactions: RS GoD SaLo

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 - 10 of 10 Posts