1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
February.... YES PLEASE!!! Just the possibility gives me a chubby.

·
Registered
314 Posts
February.... YES PLEASE!!! Just the possibility gives me a chubby.
Oh lord...I was scrolling and reading at the same time, and looked at your signature and I apparently placed "warm" in front of "chubby" and read it in my head as "a warm chubby" rofl >.< Monday's.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Oh lord...I was scrolling and reading at the same time, and looked at your signature and I apparently placed "warm" in front of "chubby" and read it in my head as "a warm chubby" rofl >.< Monday's.
Much better than a cold one... :cool:

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
And yep, I've already emailed my dealer to see if mine can still be changed to a stock order. Here's hoping...

·
Registered
17 Posts
http://www.focusrs.org/forum/9-focus-rs-discussions/937-does-anybody-know-2.html#post14795 (this deserves its own thread)

Stock in mid February and retail 6 to 8 weeks later, both count towards initial allocation numbers.

I'm hoping to drift my RS in the snow this year :)
So are you saying Ford will also be processing "retail" orders after dealer allocations are filled?? I originally had one of only two dealer allocations reserved but due to a mix up with another deposit coming in ahead of mine I got bumped and my order was changed to "retail". After reading your post again I think what your saying is initial dealer allocations cover both unspoken for stock allocation and customer order against allocation. If that's correct I don't hold much hope for seeing my "retail order" filled anytime soon. :(

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
All orders are retail as of now. They are going to process the retail orders first from the initial allocations. If you have one of those vehicles, expect to see it by mid April, if you have a non allocation order then I don't know what to tell you.

Your order was always retail, they bumped you so they could charge someone else a higher price and your order won't be out of the 2 allocated, it'll be out of the non allocations that Ford will fill after the allocated cars are built.

So are you saying Ford will also be processing "retail" orders after dealer allocations are filled?? I originally had one of only two dealer allocations reserved but due to a mix up with another deposit coming in ahead of mine I got bumped and my order was changed to "retail". After reading your post again I think what your saying is initial dealer allocations cover both unspoken for stock allocation and customer order against allocation. If that's correct I don't hold much hope for seeing my "retail order" filled anytime soon. :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts