Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found these last night. Both from the same dealer. Mathews Ford in OK.
Screenshot_2015-10-21-05-55-34.png
Screenshot_2015-10-21-05-55-49.png

·
Registered
115 Posts
Just do this with the "report an item" link

Why? They're not doing anything illegal. They're not misrepresenting the vehicle. They clearly state the terms of the auction? Talk with your wallet, but it is a free market and they are allowed to do this. If you're against it, don't bid, no need to report just because you don't agree with their business practices.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
I'm all about the free market actually, but I can punish them if I choose to in this situation.

They don't have a VIN number, which makes the auction illegal per Ebay's TOS (enlarge the picture better and read the print for the last drop down box) ... and since I can punish them via Ebay's TOS, I'm going to. Ebay's TOS says it is illegal per Ebay, not per the government. ;)

Why? They're not doing anything illegal. They're not misrepresenting the vehicle. They clearly state the terms of the auction? Talk with your wallet, but it is a free market and they are allowed to do this. If you're against it, don't bid, no need to report just because you don't agree with their business practices.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts