Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just placed my order in Kenai, no mark up. Msrp black with forged wheels ordered. Still have to get it to Kodiak.

·
Registered
848 Posts
My order is submitted and scheduled. I'm going through Seekins Ford in Fairbanks.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

·
Registered
43 Posts
Just looked at a black RS ordered in Anderson, SC scheduled to be sent up to Alaska. Anyone on the forum order it? Dealership was good about having doors locked and as much shipping protection as they could left on. Took a couple pics.. will post on request.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yep, I'm the other one (so far, I hear there is another one coming to town). Has been working really well so far. Nice looking car, will be neat to see a NB in person.

I hadn't heard about an autox in town. When? Where? I've got a bit going on saturday, but wouldn't mind watching for a little bit.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Mine came in early July, just crossed 1,000 miles earlier in the week. I have not seen any others in town but I hear there is a white one and a black one as well.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts
About this Discussion
74 Replies
12 Participants
aksnowrider
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing