Ford Focus RS Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
I just read a post about the quality of spec-d lights, it wasn’t good. Gulp! You may want to research it in this forum. If you don’t have to change lights for inspection like, like I do, maybe tinting OEM isn’t a bad idea...?
You should post a link....

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Mine isn't a daily-driver at all, but I use mine for mostly road-trips... Ironically enough, have had these installed for two years now this month.

So far, all the LEDs function normally... I have noticed at certain times of the day, in the summer bright sunlight, the LEDs appear a little weak/faint.

But it depends on the direction/angle/height when looking at them from the rear. Typically one side is sorta blinded by bright sun light and the other [due to body angle] the LEDs shines thru.

Again, the reverse LEDs [at night], are too weak for me to see in the rear.

I do have tint on all four doors & the rear hatch [boot?].... So I'm watching another post here on converting a CN/US/MXDM RS rear diffuser to a European market one with the center light.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Here some pics. I went with there "black" option this leave the red light white when its not on and with the smoked option I personally didnt like how dark they were. I like how the white flows better. All in all solid headlights no problems with visibility when reversing (I dont have tint on the car) and the fitment is solid no issues installing hopfully they hold up for a long time as they are rather expensive at $270

21 - 26 of 26 Posts