Ford Focus RS Forum banner

81 - 100 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Installed the Spec - D Smoked Chrome today.

(10-off-sale) coupon code saves you $10

https://www.protuninglab.com/lt-foc155gled-tm.html

Price fluctuates, sometimes $300.99 before code. Bought mine for $290.99 a couple weeks ago.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Any comment how bright these are compared to stock? All the videos I’ve seen make them seem quite dim, but that might just be how they look when being filmed.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
693 Posts
For me it's been no problem. I think the running lights and brake light are nearly equal (perhaps brighter) in total (out the back) lumen, but perhaps with less bleeding.

For reverse there seems to be, or have been, a couple types. Some seem to require you to supply, or re-use, reverse bulbs (LEDs) while others don't. The ones I ordered allowed me to order those, but I didn't and found them unnecessary. That said, perhaps, the reverse lights aren't quite as bright as OEM. They're definitely not as bright as the brightest LEDs available.

They're most definitely meeting the legal brightness requirements and I find them sufficiently bright to exceed my needs.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
473 Posts
I'm across the bridge past Sarnia....USA.... Michigan... I have plenty of Quebec license plates... but if I showed up in Montreal I'd still would trade an MI plate for a QC even now...

·
Registered
473 Posts
Awesome!! You should join our RS group on instagram and get more info : toronto.rs.nation
If you aren’t part of it already ! Awesome group of people

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you for the invite! but I don't do much posting unless it's here on the focus rs forum.... but I can only imagine the Toronto guys/gals.....:encouragement:

·
Premium Member
752 Posts
I see they now offer these with a repeater for the turn indicator, so the blinker goes like an arrow ----->,
kinda like the mustangs....

I should have held out they look nicer, I may purchase a new set with the repeater and sell the smoked red set I have....

·
Registered
224 Posts
Link ?

I see they now offer these with a repeater for the turn indicator, so the blinker goes like an arrow ----->,
kinda like the mustangs....

I should have held out they look nicer, I may purchase a new set with the repeater and sell the smoked red set I have....

·
Registered
378 Posts
The ones I ordered allowed me to order those, but I didn't and found them unnecessary.
Was there a way to even switch out the reverse lights on the ones you have? The ones I got from Protuninglab it looks like you would have to pull the lens off to get to the led bulbs. I paid the extra cost but not sure it actually got me anything.

·
Premium Member
693 Posts
Was there a way to even switch out the reverse lights on the ones you have? The ones I got from Protuninglab it looks like you would have to pull the lens off to get to the led bulbs. I paid the extra cost but not sure it actually got me anything.
I didn't even look. I'd guess you're right.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

81 - 100 of 131 Posts