Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
@Ecobeast @1BADRS @schmove @Focused23 @jdhorn88 @ckahsen

im confirmed. what are peoples travel plans? im gonna try and get out the night of the 28th back to CA on a 10pm flight. i would be cool to split a rental car or if anyone needs pickup or ride.

·
Registered
319 Posts
flights didn't work out for me to fly back out on the 28th without sitting at an airport for hours and then landing the next morning back in Detroit. I opted to stay the night and fly back home on the 29th.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I will have to fly, does anyone know what time the first thing starts on the 27th?
It LOOKS like check in on 27th will be 5pm, and 28th and be ongoing until all are done.

I am tracking flight prices for the 27th morning flight and leaving the 29th anytime.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
they said it should be over on the 28th by around 5pm. so any flight 8pm and after is easily doable. but these are for flights heading back west. super excited regardless, hopefully there is a little bar in town to grab drinks and chat over. and all beer is still only 3.2%

·
Registered
285 Posts
Im about to make the reservations for this. Im arriving around noon the 27th, leaving 7am the 29th.

Ill have a tiny rental car and I went for the dual queen room at the comfort inn since it was same price.

If anybody wants to split one or both of those with me just shoot me a pm.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
30 Posts
My wife and I come in on 4/27 at 11AM and we are not flying home until 4/30 around 4:20. We are staying at the Holiday Inn in Toole (4/27 to 4/28). I will have a rental car and would be happy to help if it works out.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
land 1:17pm 27th.. depart 9:30pm 28th.. have rental car if anyone wants a ride in to toole.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
JChidley - where are you staying, I might take you up on the offer for a ride to and fro the event.
prob that comfort inn, still havent booked my room yet.. been lagging. but yeah PM me and i shoot you my cell and take you on in.

·
Registered
285 Posts
JChidley - where are you staying, I might take you up on the offer for a ride to and fro the event.
I would also give you a ride, I'm at the hotel they suggested.

There wasn't a redeye back to indy Friday night though so im not leaving till Saturday morning.

If either of you don't have a room i booked a two queen. One night for 50 or both for 100

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
I'm staying at the recommended hotel...but i went ahead and booked a rental to ease the burden of going to and from the airport and motorsports park.

·
Registered
861 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
have my own rental and such, but looking forward to meeting all of you there next week. Should be there in time for the reception. anyone else bringing a dashcam?

·
Registered
245 Posts
This came up fast, looking forward to meeting everybody next week!

Anybody know if TSA was getting picky with letting people carry on the brembo caliper thing on their way home from the previous Adrenaline Academy sessions?

1 - 20 of 76 Posts