Agreed. It's getting rather annoying.

·
Super Moderator
16,262 Posts
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
we have a long way to go before any good info hits these boards. we are looking at 7 months more of bench racing.
cant really blame them for being awol at this point

·
Registered
306 Posts
All they have to do, is make it so new members can not start any threads until after 10 posts, or after a certain threshold, etc. To stop all this abuse.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Who are the admins of the site?

·
Registered
305 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,446 Posts
Who are the admins of the site?
Users 1 and 2 look like built in accounts "ffsuper" and "ffadmin". 3rd user in database is stDan, 5th is NickJ. I don't have time to look more, odd that I've not noticed a quick link to admins. Unless stDan has a bot under his account it was just active on the forum.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Get rid of him and ban his ip adderss

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Since we know you are a mod/admin, we can at least message you directly as well.

Thanks

Be sure to report the post if you notice a spammer. I'm not sure what has cause the influx of spam lately, but we'll certainly put a stop to it.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I've moderated quite a few sites. It is a thankless job for sure but a needed one. Where it gets interesting is when they use a VPN and change IP addresses lol.

·
Super Moderator
16,262 Posts
I've been a bit absent of late, my home computer had to be replaced (under warranty) and I just made it back from the Dragon Run over the weekend.

Hoping to help out with controlling Hormel products here on the site.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts