Ford Focus RS Forum banner

2621 - 2640 of 2641 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
My 2017 FW with RS2 19s, and moonroof was totaled in a wreck last week, and I am looking for a replacement in the Portland, OR area, ideally with the same options.

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
@jmelinte Why would you be shopping in the naughty list topic? On a different note. We just hired someone who used to work for another local Ford dealer. They currently have 3 RSs sitting on the lot and they've been selling them for $5k over the whole time. He just told me a great story about how he and another salesperson took two to an auto show and got the cars up to 125mph! I really didn't even know what to say to him. But ya if they're charging ADM they probably suck in a lot of other ways too.

·
Registered
296 Posts
@jmelinte Why would you be shopping in the naughty list topic? On a different note. We just hired someone who used to work for another local Ford dealer. They currently have 3 RSs sitting on the lot and they've been selling them for $5k over the whole time. He just told me a great story about how he and another salesperson took two to an auto show and got the cars up to 125mph! I really didn't even know what to say to him. But ya if they're charging ADM they probably suck in a lot of other ways too.
Apparently the "allocations wanted" thread forwards to this one for some reason. I clicked on that one and posted, not realizing that.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
39 Posts
At a dealership I checked out a '17 RS in blue, $10K markup on the window sheet to something like $53K total. Price on the windshield: $39K

They got greedy, and lost.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just picked up my Race car red 2018 RS from Courtesy Ford in Portland Oregon. Antonio was great to work with, picked me up at the airport, delivery went super smooth. Paid $2500 ADM, but that deal is ending soon. Who knows where the ADM will end with the announcement that production is ending this month, and then no new inventory. They still have a great inventory on their lot. Super happy with them and would recommend them highly....especially Antonio....and no, I'm not related to him.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Just picked up my Race car red 2018 RS from Courtesy Ford in Portland Oregon. Antonio was great to work with, picked me up at the airport, delivery went super smooth. Paid $2500 ADM, but that deal is ending soon. Who knows where the ADM will end with the announcement that production is ending this month, and then no new inventory. They still have a great inventory on their lot. Super happy with them and would recommend them highly....especially Antonio....and no, I'm not related to him.
People are still paying ADM 2 years later?

·
Premium Member
1,256 Posts
Vista Ford Oxnard has $200 ADM on all 2017 MYs sitting on the lot, I think there's 5 of them. They've been there for over 380 days according to cargurus. They didn't want to get rid of it a year ago when I was looking at an RS and it was $5000 ADM, they probably won't get rid of it now.

People are still paying ADM 2 years later?

·
Super Moderator
15,838 Posts
ADM Dealers. a.k.a. "The Naughty and other Offers List"

Vista Ford Oxnard has $200 ADM on all 2017 MYs sitting on the lot, I think there's 5 of them. They've been there for over 380 days according to cargurus. They didn't want to get rid of it a year ago when I was looking at an RS and it was $5000 ADM, they probably won't get rid of it now.
With an ADM, don’t worry they’ll sell in 2019. MAYBE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
15,838 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,838 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,838 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Man!!!!

Take a look at this one!

They are shooting for the stars with this one- $52,885 with their so-call discount from their quoted MSRP price of $57,885!!!

https://www.frontierford.com/new/Ford/2017-Ford-Focus+RS-7f27845d0a0e0a1777641ac0a7254a47.htm

.....................................................................................................................................................................

On a FW RS1 with only a moonroof option.... True MSRP of $37,890...with a few custom touches....

·
Super Moderator
15,838 Posts
Damn, all that’s missing is Xzibit and the West Coast Customs Guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
15,838 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,838 Posts
Blowing some dust off this thread. I found this:

Currently being offered for £74,995

2621 - 2640 of 2641 Posts