Ford Focus RS Forum banner

2601 - 2620 of 2641 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
I am sitting in Fiesta Ford in Indio, CA. I am agast to see they are still asking 10k ADM on their RS's. Now don't get me wring. Thier service department is great. But to still be asking that kind of marrkup this far along disgusts me honestly. It is pure greed in my opinion of the owner of rhis dealership! He owns both Ford dealersbips here in the Coachella valley.

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
21 Posts
Just an observation: Just a few minutes ago, I was perusing RS's for sale on Ebay. I would be REALLY leery of the bunch that are located in Texas. Many of those dealerships were under water recently during Hurricane Harvey.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Another naughty contender is Freedom Ford in Morgantown, WV. They currently have 2 '17 FoRS that have been on the lot at least a few months and they still have them listed at 1800 over sticker. What's worse is that their website lists the ADM price as the MSRP even so the linked window stickers show the lower price.

·
Super Moderator
15,838 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Guys,
Do you think the inventory on Ford.com is true for my area? I thought I remember seeing there could be more MY17 in Germany waiting to be shipped over.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Do you think the inventory on Ford.com is true for my area? I thought I remember seeing there could be more MY17 in Germany waiting to be shipped over.
In my experience, shop.ford.com is the truest representation of what the dealers have on the ground, or inbound.

Yes, it does appear that there are a few 2017s still waiting to ship over but not many.

·
Registered
1 Posts
It looks like the "Allocations wanted/available prospective buyer thread" has gotten merged into here. If I'm posting in the wrong place please let me know.

I'm a ST owner (and moderately active on the ST forums) and ready to make the jump to the RS. Ready to buy, looking for a 2018 NB with NO sunroof. Also willing to order/wait as long as I get it. Willing to travel to pick up.

Have found a couple nationwide via zip code searching on shop.ford.com but most inbound orders seem to have the sunroof and/or other unwanted extras.

Thanks!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Used Truecar and Huntington Beach Ford in California wants $1786 market premium, i e-mail about the price saying I want to pay under sticker but never got a reply. Fritts Ford in Riverside, Ca want $1000 ADM on one of their base model SG cars but if you talk to them they are willing to work on the price.

·
Registered
43 Posts
It looks like the "Allocations wanted/available prospective buyer thread" has gotten merged into here. If I'm posting in the wrong place please let me know.

I'm a ST owner (and moderately active on the ST forums) and ready to make the jump to the RS. Ready to buy, looking for a 2018 NB with NO sunroof. Also willing to order/wait as long as I get it. Willing to travel to pick up.

Have found a couple nationwide via zip code searching on shop.ford.com but most inbound orders seem to have the sunroof and/or other unwanted extras.

Thanks!
You can't order anymore, just what's already floating around or on its way over. It's going to be a bit of a challenge to find a 2018 NB without a moonroof. We have 7 2018s around my area (present or ordered) and there are more reds than blue and all of them have the moonroof.

·
Registered
110 Posts

Thanks!
https://shop.ford.com/inventory/focus/details/WF0DP3TH0J4126964?zipcode=53536&year=2018&fyear=2018&ownerPACode=09413

·
Super Moderator
15,838 Posts
Bill Pierre Ford, Seattle , WA has the following cars:

2018 NB LE listed for $56,500. MSRP was $46,505

2018 RR LE listed for $55,805. MSRP was $45,810

2017 SB RS2 listed now for $37,673. MSRP was $43,040. On the website vehicle was initially quoted at $52,999 and it's mentioned to be $15,326 off?

·
Registered
525 Posts

2017 SB RS2 listed now for $37,673. MSRP was $43,040. On the website vehicle was initially quoted at $52,999 and it's mentioned to be $15,326 off?
What a bargain!

(Although at 37k it seems to be in line with the decent deals no?)

·
Super Moderator
15,838 Posts
What a bargain!

(Although at 37k it seems to be in line with the decent deals no?)
That $37k looks to be right but the mention of $15k off is a bit of a stretch.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've got 2 2017 RS's on the lot in Western Washington for Invoice. We could work out details on trading the cars too, as we have successfully traded a couple to get the right packages. We are offering our first 2018 allocation for MSRP - order it the way you want it and get a great deal, no games.

Message me if interested.

·
Super Moderator
15,838 Posts
I've got 2 2017 RS's on the lot in Western Washington for Invoice. We could work out details on trading the cars too, as we have successfully traded a couple to get the right packages. We are offering our first 2018 allocation for MSRP - order it the way you want it and get a great deal, no games.

Message me if interested.
Is this Awesome Ford? Wonder why the invoice price isn't listed on the dealer's website? At least the window stickers are posted.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Trevor, the 2018 RS has stopped production already. You can't order anymore. You might want to check in with your inventory manager and find out how your only allocation was ordered, as it's likely already on it's way to your dealership.

·
Registered
10 Posts

I just stopped in to see how and who are selling cars around the PNW. I laughed at that^^^^^^^^^^ and the 21 2017s they still have. I had contacted them awhile ago and they wouldn't deal. At. All. Somebody should go in and low ball the crap out of them. Same for most dealers in this locale.

Apparently the Ford dealers around here killed the sales of the RS themselves.

2601 - 2620 of 2641 Posts