Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my dealership just received an additional allocation so some others may be getting them as well. We promised a previous employee first crack at this one but if anyone else is interested in it shoot me a PM incase he no longer is interested. It would be at MSRP plus tax,title,reg and doc fee. No games built how you want it, order must be in by Monday.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
That's good to know. I just text a buddy of mine that is trying to get me hooked up, of the additional allocation.

·
Registered
322 Posts
So my dealership just received an additional allocation so some others may be getting them as well. We promised a previous employee first crack at this one but if anyone else is interested in it shoot me a PM incase he no longer is interested. It would be at MSRP plus tax,title,reg and doc fee. No games built how you want it, order must be in by Monday.
I am interested

·
Registered
55 Posts
Which dealership do you work at?

·
Registered
188 Posts
I got a call today from my dealer here in mid-Missori. I already placed a retail order through them on Oct. 12th. They called to tell me that my retail order is now an allocation and that I will have a VIN in a couple of weeks! Woohoo!

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the interest everyone. KozMQZ was the first person to PM me with interest and the order has been placed for him. So congrats to KoZMQZ and hopefully some more allocations open up at reasonable dealers for everyone else!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts