Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have the ABS line brackets that connect to the front struts they don't need anymore? Need left/right

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
What about that Hilux dude that just swapped all the RS gear into the SE?

Reactions: SenderPiggins

·
Registered
242 Posts
Does anyone have the ABS line brackets that connect to the front struts they don't need anymore? Need left/right

View attachment 349459
Motorsport tip: use a piece reinforced fuel line as spacer, together with a weather-resistant, high-quality Ty-Rap MX tie.

The Ty-Rap goes inside the spacer, then around whatever you are tying and back inside the spacer, then around whatever you are tying it to.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
They are honest balls.....I promise.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Done.
Tell him I liked them gently caressed, no rough treatment.

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
Email craig in virginia he has a ABS line brackets for sale. Here's email [email protected]
Here’s how this works.
you post.
we post very funny harassment.
moderator expunges you with the push of a button.
But first...is this your real job, or just a sideline?
Male or female?
US or 3rd world?
FYI: Insanely rich American will just write you a check: Search web for PokerRun388.

·
Premium Member
398 Posts
Wonder if ‘Pete’ knows any honest men I can purchase a car warranty from. Some nice person called me the other day to let me know mine was expiring. He couldn’t tell me which car so I’ll just assume it’s all of them. I wonder if he’ll accept a Walmart gift card for payment as that’s how I pay for all my internet purchases.

Is it just me or does it seem like it’s always the people in Virginia hoarding all the ABS line brackets ??

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
Wonder if ‘Pete’ knows any honest men I can purchase a car warranty from. Some nice person called me the other day to let me know mine was expiring. He couldn’t tell me which car so I’ll just assume it’s all of them. I wonder if he’ll accept a Walmart gift card for payment as that’s how I pay for all my internet purchases.

Is it just me or does it seem like it’s always the people in Virginia hoarding all the ABS line brackets ??
No worries, I’ve got your back.
When my settlement is final from the Ministry of Fraud (I forget which country), internet scam reimbursement. I’ll spring for extended warranty programs for the forum.
Also, two days ago I was notified, I have been named in the estate of, ah yeah, some diseased guy. I have to call pronto, this was there second attempt!!!
He / she that hesitates, is lost!

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So, if this guy can do this, where’s the FBI, CIA, DOD, Interpol, & Walmart Security?
Can‘t he infect there software? I’d send an electrical charge they wouldn’t forget.
Tut. All useless. If they were so good at stopping crime then how come I was stabbed with a toothpick last week? By myself? While eating bacon wrapped scallops?

Nobody takes it seriously till Gecko45 shows up. Then everybody wets their pants.

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
Tut. All useless. If they were so good at stopping crime then how come I was stabbed with a toothpick last week? By myself? While eating bacon wrapped scallops?

Nobody takes it seriously till Gecko45 shows up. Then everybody wets their pants.
Thank you, I feel much safer.
No more raincoat to conceal the M4 in Victoria’s Secret!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts