Ford Focus RS Forum banner

41 - 60 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Got my AAwireless a couple of days ago, so far works really well in the RS with my OnePlus 8. Ran into one issue that I haven't had time to investigate further yet. I drove my wife's Forester and tried to use Android Auto through the regular wired USB connection and it wouldn't work at all. If you switch between two different cars often, may need to invest in a second wireless adapter.

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
@2002whitegt how snug is snug and how big is your case....
Wondering from my monstrous note 20 ultra.....
I have an Asus ROG II phone and my phone does not fit the cubby.

·
Registered
2017 SG RS1
1,169 Posts
I have an Asus ROG II phone and my phone does not fit the cubby.
You have the wireless charging cubby? Or are you talking about the stock cubby? Cuz my Pixel 5 (with a thin case) won't even fit in the stock cubby.

Reactions: nicklulu

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
You have the wireless charging cubby? Or are you talking about the stock cubby? Cuz my Pixel 5 (with a thin case) won't even fit in the stock cubby.
I've been looking at the wireless cubby like Nov 2019 but i know I was going to get this phone.

I still have the stock cubby but the wireless charging cubby will have the same opening as the stock but the USB slot is shorter to allow more depth to put your phone in.

The ROG II phone does not have wireless charging, but its nice to have the capability for the passengers but most of our phones are too big. (That's what she said!)

To be fair, isn't that one of the biggest phones ever?
Yeah, comparable to the Note 20 ultra, I got my sister the 512GB last month.

Reactions: Si2RS

·
Registered
2017 SG RS1
1,169 Posts
I've been looking at the wireless cubby like Nov 2019 but i know I was going to get this phone.

I still have the stock cubby but the wireless charging cubby will have the same opening as the stock but the USB slot is shorter to allow more depth to put your phone in.

The ROG II phone does not have wireless charging, but its nice to have the capability for the passengers but most of our phones are too big. (That's what she said!)

Yeah, comparable to the Note 20 ultra, I got my sister the 512GB last month.
Oh. So it won't even fit into the actual frame?! Dang! I guess that makes sense though. My old OnePlus 7 Pro barely clears the outer frame. I wonder how big the Pixel 6 XL is gonna be... 🤔

Reactions: nicklulu

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
Screen size for the Pixel 4 XL is 6.3" vs the Note 20 ultra which is 6.9"

·
Registered
185 Posts
Screen size for the Pixel 4 XL is 6.3" vs the Note 20 ultra which is 6.9"
This is true, but the phone is all screen, no real bezels.
Looking at the specs its 160.4 x 75.1 x 8.2 mm (6.31 x 2.96 x 0.32 in) for the Pixel 4 XL vs 164.8 x 77.2 x 8.1 mm (6.49 x 3.04 x 0.32 in) for the Note 20 ultra

The Note is only 4.4mm(just over 1/8th") taller and the essentially the same thickness.

Thanks for the pics @2002whitegt .. think there's a fat 1/8th inch of wiggle room? Looks like a possibility from the pics, but is hard to tell for sure.

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
It'is pretty tight. 😁😁

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Anyone who ordered the wireless charging pocket from european-parts last week still stuck on processing?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Anyone who ordered the wireless charging pocket from european-parts last week still stuck on processing?
I just recalled because I work with a team in the UK, that Europe has Bank Holidays that went from Good Friday through today (Monday). So you probably won't see any updates until at least tomorrow.

·
Registered
2016 Focus RS Nitrous Blue
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
I woke up to an email saying mine shipped via UPS today.

Reactions: Not_MM and nicklulu

·
Registered
89 Posts
Does anyone know the part number for left-side wheel car?
This website points to the Ford part number depending on LHD or RHD.

·
Registered
7 Posts
This website points to the Ford part number depending on LHD or RHD.
Thank you very much, sir :)

41 - 60 of 102 Posts