Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So idk if it is just my tune, or Ford purposely did this, but when in track mode sitting still with the clutch in, in or out of gear, reving the car to 5k or over activated launch control. So you can launch on the fly without going through the menus. Tell me if it works for you.

·
Registered
173 Posts
So idk if it is just my tune, or Ford purposely did this, but when in track mode sitting still with the clutch in, in or out of gear, reving the car to 5k or over activated launch control. So you can launch on the fly without going through the menus. Tell me if it works for you.
Tune actually.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Tune actually.
That's what I thought, but it isnt anywhere I can find in the info about the tune, it only happens in track mode, which if it was the tune, I'd feel it would happen in any mode.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So, if I put it into slot 2, it does it with every mode, but in slot 1 it does it with only track mode. Cobbs and mountune say nothing about it except for slot 2.

·
Premium Member
1,649 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
MorningZ
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing