Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Starts in Great Britain, Stops All Over The World
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, We have a limited edition (EBC Brakes RP-X) silver magnetic dish tray for keeping your bolts, washers or tools in one place at those crucial moments.

One randomly selected forum member can own this just by commenting below with the strangest food they have ever eaten, maybe snails, frogs legs, alligator..... As always, if a picture is available why not post it alongside your comment!

There is a tedious link to this thread as food is often served on silver trays :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
194 Posts
LOL, that is not too bad..... a lot of fat though..... better check your BP after eating that.

It was super greasy. It was funny though - my gf at the time (filipina) was like do you wanna try something new to eat today? I was like sure why not, as long as it's not super gross. So we go to this speciality grocery store and she goes in and get it. She comes out and give me this box full of it, I sniff it - it's not too bad. Take a piece and start eating it, not bad. She's like what do you think it is? I'm like I dunno maybe pork skin or something? She's like close, it's deep fried pig intestines. Excuse me what? I don't like tripe or anything like that too. Yuck

·
Premium Member
6,026 Posts
It was super greasy. It was funny though - my gf at the time (filipina) was like do you wanna try something new to eat today? I was like sure why not, as long as it's not super gross. So we go to this speciality grocery store and she goes in and get it. She comes out and give me this box full of it, I sniff it - it's not too bad. Take a piece and start eating it, not bad. She's like what do you think it is? I'm like I dunno maybe pork skin or something? She's like close, it's deep fried pig intestines. Excuse me what? I don't like tripe or anything like that too. Yuck
LOL! that is especially good with vinegar with small chili peppers and beer.

She done it right though for you to try it, did not tell you what it is and just feed it to you and tell you later.

If you did not know what it was you probably finished it up.

·
Premium Member
1,833 Posts
I’m sure I’m not alone wondering, who was the first one to decide, to cook up some duck feet?
And, how many duck foot recipes failed before everyone agreed, yes sir, now that’s good duck foot!

·
Premium Member
6,026 Posts
It came more from necessity than luxury.

Waste not, want not.

But people taste evolved and liked those dishes.

I guess in one point Uni (sea urchin) was not even on main stream before.

I like eating them as well.

·
Premium Member
1,833 Posts
Occasionally I eat worms. By the time you get to the worm..you’d eat duck feet too. Come to think of it, you’d eat anything mentioned so far.

D165BE08-399C-4798-B34D-165C86EA49F3.jpeg

It just sank in...you people ate this stuff sober (probably)
I salute you!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts