Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I heard from a friend today that Phil Long Ford in Chapel Hills (Colorado Springs) has 7 allocations and none are spoken for at this time. He also advised to ask for Bill. They are looking for ADM but said "just a small amount". I have no idea what that means.

Good luck to anybody still looking to get one, thought I'd share the news.

·
Registered
262 Posts
$35,000 in demanded profit just for the privilege of selling a car they had no part in designing or producing.

What a time to be alive.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Agreed. If $5k is "a little bit" I'd hate to hear what their idea of significant ADM is. I feel very fortunate to have found a good salesman and dealership who didn't gouge.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
I would have no problem flying out to colarado and making a fun road trip back. Bet ide make it in record time. Paying $5,000 ADM isn't going to happen tho.

·
Registered
8 Posts
If anybody is interested, I got two extra allocations at my dealership. No ADM. MSRP pricing. Please PM me for details. I contacted the people that inquired to my original post last month that were not able to get on 5 allocations at that time, so if they respond, I would give them priority over new inquiries.

Thank you
George Tsitsishvili

·
Registered
1,060 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,948 Posts
If anybody is interested, I got two extra allocations at my dealership. No ADM. MSRP pricing. Please PM me for details. I contacted the people that inquired to my original post last month that were not able to get on 5 allocations at that time, so if they respond, I would give them priority over new inquiries.

Thank you
George Tsitsishvili
You and your dealership are awesome. Thank you. I already ordered mine in SoCal but I would have probably flown there and purchased from you if I didn't get lucky here with MSRP.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Ok guys, I have a line on 1 more RS at my dealership. Need to pm me for info, but no adm, msrp pricing only. Needs to be ordered asap to reserve it for us. PM me for more details.

·
Super Moderator
15,325 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
This makes me very glad i was able to order mine locally at msrp and no deposit.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
About this Discussion
20 Replies
18 Participants
RSecstasy
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing