Ford Focus RS Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

Registered
Some light reading.

She's already married but! 馃ぃ馃馃憤

Reactions: Cabell

Registered
2017 Focus RS Nitrous Blue
My wife was happy to get a prenup and keep finances separate. Doesn't work for everyone but feels way less stressful.

Registered
2018 Race Red Ford Focus RS, Chicago
Would $46K be a record for an RS Sale? C&B had an essentially brand new one, very low miles, SG, sell for 45. Typical sales on C&B and BAT are mid 30s. Is this one special somehow?
This would not be a record in the USA. Newport Beach Porsche sold a 2018 RR RS for $50,000. That鈥檚 the highest I know of but there may be others that sold for even more.

With inflation and higher gas prices because of inflation it may be hard to tell if that same RS would sell at that price or higher now.

Registered
Would $46K be a record for an RS Sale? C&B had an essentially brand new one, very low miles, SG, sell for 45. Typical sales on C&B and BAT are mid 30s. Is this one special somehow?
I think 2018鈥檚 are probably more desirable than other years as they were limited production, unaffected by the head gasket fiasco, and other misc. additions (lsd up front, carbon fiber bits, etc). What is all that worth over prior years? Depends on the buyer.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts