Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

Just got a call back from a dealership in TN. They have 3 left allocated. The first is getting spec'd out by the dealership so is Black and fully loaded. MSRP is $41. He said they are getting two more as well that can be spec'd by the customer. If you are interested send me a PM and i will give you the info of who to contact. Thanks.

Josh

·
Registered
89 Posts
Thanks a million for this info. I have secured the last of their allocation. I finally got a hold of my salesman here after many ignored emails and phone calls. He told me my car was ordered. I was third on the list of three behind two cars for inventory.
And then he says we just have to wait and see what the owner decides on price! Never has he mentioned anything but msrp! Talk about disappointed . I bought my Fiesta ST from him and had my service and mountune upgrades done at their service center.
I will never set foot in that dealership again for anything.

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
This seems to be a very common and shameless Bait & Switch tactic used by many Ford dealers.

Jim

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
DeltaT
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing