Ford Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
937 Posts
I love the car but damn, I could not stand that video. All those spastic fast cuts and zooming drone footage got me dizzy. Plus, the "influencer" segments were just plain cringey to me. Just give me the specs please.
Quick clips, and slick graphics; it's the "thing"----gotta get your "swerve" on, Bro! :ROFLMAO:

PS: So, it isn't just me.

@FU3LD---I watched the pre reveal teaser a few days ago......................then promptly forgot about the reveal. :rolleyes: Thanks for posting ther vid!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Rumor mill is it starts around $90k and the Z51 package adds another $20k-ish, and the carbon wheels an unknown amount of top of that. You're probably looking at an $120k car as shown in the reveal.
hmm.

I think the Z51 package your referencing is for the stingray.

If I am recalling correctly the Z06 is the standard trim level of the Z06. Then they have the track inspired one which is the Z07 package, I think that is what you are referencing, no?

·
Registered
2016 RS
82 Posts
The new Z06 is certainly a dream machine for me. Before the RS I had a C6 Z06 for 2 years... that was an awesome vehicle and miss it terribly. Intended to keep a long time but life happens. Can't wait to see and hear one in person! I so wish for a manual but not gonna happen. Likely to be beyond my means even pre owned some day, but would be a nice one to replace the RS many years from now. Count me as one who loves the look of the C8, very stunning.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts