Ford Focus RS Forum banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,046 Posts
Just read that the Utah Motorsports Campus was sold.. hope they still run the school next year but not holding my breath
The same company that's been running UTC for the past few years, Mitime, is the purchaser. Shouldn't be any drastic changes and 2019 is still a go. I'm about 100% sure there will be no 2020 RSAA season unless Ford has a major change and the Ford cars and FoRS come back to the US.

Utah Motorsports Campus sold for $18.5M to Mitime group

https://www.ksl.com/article/46418933/utah-motorsports-campus-sold-for-185m-to-mitime-group

·
Registered
339 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
I believe the lease was up for RSAA, or that’s what some of the instructors told me. Not sure if it will still be there.

·
Registered
58 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,046 Posts
Ford pretty much guaranteed 1 year of RSAA past the MY of the FoRS to ensure those owners interested in going were able. Last year of the FoRS is 2018 so 2019 will happen. Betchca the Raptor Assault and GT350 Track Attack will continue on for Ford Racing at UMC.

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Is there a way to place ourselves on the 2019 waiting list? Or do we just keep checking until they announce it?

I emailed and called them a day after I got my RS. I talked to Tommy Rhinehart and I am on the waiting list for next year.

Send them an email or give them a ring: Ford Performance Racing School | Driving School

contact info is on the top right of the site.

:encouragement:

·
Registered
468 Posts
Yes, please call the academy and get yourself on the list. I imagine if they don't get enough interest, it might not happen!

·
Registered
520 Posts
I just emailed them asking to be put on the wait list... they said i was on the "notification list" and will get an email the second they open up classes. Is this the same thing?

Thanks,

Vinnie

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
I just emailed them asking to be put on the wait list... they said i was on the "notification list" and will get an email the second they open up classes. Is this the same thing?

Thanks,

Vinnie
Pretty much

41 - 54 of 54 Posts