Ford Focus RS Forum banner

101 - 109 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Would I still be able to register if I purchased my RS used?
unfortunately not, they compare the purchase with the dealer that originally had it from what i understand, if that name matches, then all good

you can try though and hope the original owner did not take the trip, i know some users that went had issues since the dealer put the dealership, or salesman name in the system

·
Super Moderator
15,729 Posts
Has anyone considered dropping by
Kindig-It Design in SLC for the RSAA experience?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
100 Posts
I just got my 2017 RS new about a month ago. Any chance to get signed up for the RSAA? It looks like it is all booked but that would be total BS if I bought this car that comes with it but don't even have the option to go due to it being all booked up.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I just got my 2017 RS new about a month ago. Any chance to get signed up for the RSAA? It looks like it is all booked but that would be total BS if I bought this car that comes with it but don't even have the option to go due to it being all booked up.
Did you put your name on the waiting list for 2019 possible dates?

·
Registered
78 Posts
They'll just take your info and call you if dates open up. It's on a first come first serve basis from what I've heard. I called the week I bought my 18 and haven't heard a peep. I wouldn't get your hopes up.

·
Premium Member
2,035 Posts
They'll just take your info and call you if dates open up. It's on a first come first serve basis from what I've heard. I called the week I bought my 18 and haven't heard a peep. I wouldn't get your hopes up.
The last two years had lots of spots open up with people dropping out for various reasons. Don't give up hope, there will be openings next spring.

101 - 109 of 109 Posts