Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,046 Posts
All those MY17 owners that missed out from last year which haven't passed 1yr of ownership and current MY18 owners better jump on this quick since it'll fill up quickly.

·
Registered
148 Posts
good find! i can only register for the first one since i bought my car in march of this year

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
LOL, i bought a 16 new that i ordered in 2015, received it in 17, and i can still go.

·
Registered
740 Posts
I bought the extra day for April 18-20 and paid liability for both events. With flights and hotels it's adding up to be a pricey trip, but it should be good!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Super pumped to get to experience this! Signed up for the 21-22 of march, Hope to see some of you there!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I was one of the lucky ones to snag June 2-3 before it filled-up... Looking forward to meet some of you there!

·
Registered
90 Posts
September 3-4 for me. I wonder if I can add on a non driving guest after I already registered. I just don't want to put money down and then end up not being able to go.

·
Super Moderator
16,046 Posts
Whoa, RSAA June 2-3 session already filled up!

·
Registered
697 Posts
I just signed up for the April 4-5 event. The ski resorts will be open til mid-April assuming they still have snow.
If anybody wants to ski a day in Park City or Alta on April 4 or 6, let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
740 Posts
1 - 20 of 109 Posts