Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
CAR HAS BEEN TRADED IN. THANKS TO ALL THOSE THAT CONTACTED ME. I am selling my 2017 SB that has ZERO mods and has never been tracked and I’ve never used launch control. Asking 33,000. I drive the car 5 miles a day back and forth to work. It is in fantastic condition and the exterior is near perfect. I’ve had the car ceramic coated with Crystal Serum Ultra and I’ve had the front bumper, headlights, fog lights,mirrors, the plastic side pillars, and even the plastic piece that goes across the front of the bumper (he used a matte black on that piece) covered in Expel. The car has 3,800 miles on it and i have the original window sticker and welcome box from Ford. I am located near Akron in Ohio. Let me know if anyone is interested. I am selling because I would like to find a 2018 in Blue. I know it’s a long shot but I’ve seen a few pop up. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I forgot to mention. The head gasket was replaced before purchase. Here are a few more pics. A couple have the winter wheels and tires on them. I will be keeping those. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
GLWS. A friend of mine asked me this morning if I knew anyone looking for a 2018 NB RS they have coming in at his lot with around 2500 miles. If you're looking for that I can put you in touch with him.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That would be great. Kentucky is a bordering state to Ohio too so that could work even for a trade in. Can you pm me his info and what dealer he works for? Thanks.

·
Registered
46 Posts
That would be great. Kentucky is a bordering state to Ohio too so that could work even for a trade in. Can you pm me his info and what dealer he works for? Thanks.
I sent you his info in a PM

Sent from my SM-T720 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
46 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Don’t you have the same wheels on your stealth gray? Lol.
No I have the grey wheels not the black forged

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
GLWS. A friend of mine asked me this morning if I knew anyone looking for a 2018 NB RS they have coming in at his lot with around 2500 miles. If you're looking for that I can put you in touch with him.
Thanks again for getting me in touch with your buddy who works at the Ford dealer. Unfortunately the numbers didn’t match up quite right for me right now and it doesn’t have a sunroof (somewhat of a deal breaker given I have one now). He was very helpful and I would recommend him to anyone else that might be looking for an 18. He’s a good guy.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
@gobuckeyes2002 , you're going for it huh?

I wish you luck sir.
Yes. I keep coming back to it every so often. The one that was local to me just wasn’t the right car. It had been modded, tuned, and had 21,000 miles. That’s what got me thinking about it in the first place since it was 20 miles up the road from me. One thing I know for sure, whether it’s a 17 or an 18, I love these cars. Such an awesome machine. There really is nothing else out there at this type of performance and value.

·
Premium Member
2,289 Posts
LOL, if my last Evo was not Black and they offered it on the MY18, I might picked up a black one.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Thanks again for getting me in touch with your buddy who works at the Ford dealer. Unfortunately the numbers didn’t match up quite right for me right now and it doesn’t have a sunroof (somewhat of a deal breaker given I have one now). He was very helpful and I would recommend him to anyone else that might be looking for an 18. He’s a good guy.
No worries. I completely understand not wanting to lose the sunroof and the numbers. Hope you find one!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
LOL, if my last Evo was not Black and they offered it on the MY18, I might picked up a black one.
The shadow black looks incredible clean. Especially now that it’s been coated. It looks like glass with the Crystal Serum Ultra. There’s just something about that Nitrous blue with the Black roof.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It isn’t posted yet. They just got it in yesterday. Great car. Just didn’t have the sunroof and that was a deal breaker for me. If I’m going to make a little higher payment it had to have everything. I tried to talk myself into it because I feel the price was fair. They were asking 37k.

·
Registered
46 Posts
@gobuckeyes2002 What were they asking for the 18 NB RS? Tried to run a search on cargurus.com for it, but couldn't find any 18s in KY.

Love the SB though, it's so shiny!
It's at Conway-Heaton in Bardstown, KY. 2018 RS2, completely stock 1 owner no sunroof.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts