Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire
Car Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood
Vehicle Grille Hood Automotive tire Automotive lighting
Speedometer Car Motor vehicle Steering part Automotive design
Automotive design Motor vehicle Car Gear shift Automotive lighting
Car Grille Vehicle Automotive lighting Hood

I have a 2017 RS I purchased new, it is “cherry”.....just under 20K miles. I am the original owner. Black with deep tint on the windows. Carbon fiber trim, RS cover, 3M bra over entire front end and half of hood and all the stuff that Ford sends to new owners (cert of authenticity, extra shift knob, etc). NO MODS straight factory settings and all original parts. Late 2016 build date, according to my dealer the head gasket does not need to be replaced. Honestly I don’t want to sell the car, but other priorities and other cars prevail, and tires are close. Location: North Georgia. Asking price 43,995 USD

Automotive parking light Vehicle registration plate Car Vehicle Grille

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
It was late '17 built cars that came from the factory with the correct HG. You should pop the hood and check for the rivet to confirm it is indeed correct, and probably add a pic of that to the thread. That will most likely be the first thing any potential buyer asks about, especially since dealers are known to lie.

·
Super Moderator
8,435 Posts
View attachment 363358 View attachment 363359 View attachment 363360 View attachment 363361 View attachment 363362 View attachment 363363 View attachment 363364

I have a 2017 RS I purchased new, it is “cherry”.....just under 20K miles. I am the original owner. Black with deep tint on the windows. Carbon fiber trim, RS cover, 3M bra over entire front end and half of hood and all the stuff that Ford sends to new owners (cert of authenticity, extra shift knob, etc). NO MODS straight factory settings and all original parts. Late 2016 build date, according to my dealer the head gasket does not need to be replaced. Honestly I don’t want to sell the car, but other priorities and other cars prevail, and tires are close.

Take it for: 43,995 USD

Why was this thread made/posted under the News section?

Was it part of a bank heist?!

I moved it to the Cars for sale.... trying to be nice here.

It might get deleted without following the market place rules.

As @RSt~n~peace noted, please comply. I'll give it till Friday or this thread will be deleted (and user might be banned)

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Here’s the forum for sale rule thread:

Rectangle Font Gadget Gas Packaging and labeling

Once you post it you’re good!

Reactions: nicklulu

·
Super Moderator
8,435 Posts
It's close...... but not quite.

Can you take a photo of the car with the cover off with your sign on it?

·
Registered
529 Posts
maybe he's out trying to find another black RS to take a picture with, i mean you can only convince the guy he saw in the park who has one so many times that you're a photographer for a car magazine??? lol :p

• Haha
Reactions: nicklulu
1 - 17 of 17 Posts