Ford Focus RS Forum banner

41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
That is truly horrible, I also had horrid service/work done on my car at my local ford dealers. I ended up taking my car back where i bought it just over 2 hours from where i live (one way), it terrible that we have to hunt for a dealer that doesn't suck at working on non base model cars. Looks like you're on the hunt! Good luck man, don't let them get you down!

Not really, the other local dealer left us to discover all the trim pieces and clips that they broke while working on my wife's explorer when they started rattling everywhere.

There's another dealer that's a bit of a haul but not too far, but I've heard bad things about them from people I know, but I haven't given them to chance to screw me over personally, yet.

Yeah I'll be calling Ford service, but as stated above there's not one local dealership I trust. What am I supposed to do, drive two hours and just hope that one of the big city dealers is any better?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Been trying to call Ford service all day, get the automated prompt, answer two questions and then get transferred to a busy signal.. Not hold. Am I really about to have to create a Twitter account to contact Ford service?
LOL we're officially not replacing the wife's explorer with another Ford, those tellurides look nice.

41 - 42 of 42 Posts