1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
was discussed in another thread already. limited edition brz and sti color. heard 500 units per
way too similar to nitrous
another reason why SG is my choice.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Have they ever released the flow diagrams of that rear wing. I wonder how functional it is. I have never trusted being in a STi above 130mph.

·
Super Moderator
15,369 Posts
Have they ever released the flow diagrams of that rear wing. I wonder how functional it is. I have never trusted being in a STi above 130mph.
You talking about this one?

Attachments

·
Registered
197 Posts
i saw a STi Hyper Blue in person a couple times on different days, as far as the shade is concerned its a little brighter of a shade, doesn't seem to change that much with lighting (Sunshine, Lights, etc) as much as the Nitrous Blue seems to do from all the pictures floating around

·
Super Moderator
15,369 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Ill go over to subaru today or tommorow and grab some pictures of the paint, going to be phone quality but i guess that's better than nothing lol
well if you have that magically amazing super iphone 6s, it does 4k ;) hahha jk. That will be fine, just see if it has that metallic flake in it. Otherwise it seems like the grabber blue or polstar blue.

·
Registered
197 Posts
well if you have that magically amazing super iphone 6s, it does 4k ;) hahha jk. That will be fine, just see if it has that metallic flake in it. Otherwise it seems like the grabber blue or polstar blue.
no magically amazing super Iphone 6s lol, just a Droid Turbo!

·
Registered
197 Posts
I dident forget about you!, i dident get a chance to go down today, had a issue at work, ill go tommorow and snap some pictures of the paint!

·
Registered
108 Posts
I dident forget about you!, i dident get a chance to go down today, had a issue at work, ill go tommorow and snap some pictures of the paint!
no worries! The subie dealer here never has the sti models, unless they are ordered by a customer. They will randomly have a wrx on the floor.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
I've been *several* MPH over 130... and it did just fine. Of course it was "mildly modified", and I did have wing stabilizers.

IMG_4156-vi.jpg

·
Registered
561 Posts
Am I the only who isn't a huge fan of the RS wing? I enjoy function but not particularly my style on a hatchback haha. Love the sti wings because it's a sedan.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
About this Discussion
24 Replies
16 Participants
ImagoIS
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing