Car is back to stock suspension on Mountune Sport Springs, and OEM 19" Forged wheels with fresh Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2's.

Selling my very clean 2016 RS with RS2 package. Engine has never been modified and i've put 5,000 miles on it in the year that i've owned her. Car has a brand new battery from dealership. Other than that i've done two oil changes with LiquiMoly a week after I picked her up at 14,500mi, and at 18,000mi. Oil came out clean both changes. Car has no mechanical issues at all and drives incredibly well. The only modifications I ever did were KW V3 coilovers with Vorschlag Camber plates, rear SPC camber arms, Goodridge SS brake lines, Cobb RMM, and Cobb Short shifter. Car is back to stock now with Mountune Sport Springs (stock springs will be included), the short shifter, and SS lines remaining. Car has been a garage car since the previous owner, and i've had her detailed once a month. Dealer verified that my vin was not effected by head gasket. Will be updating photos over the weekend with the stock forged wheels and Pilot Cup Sport 2's. Feel free to shoot me dm's with any questions. Car is currently located in Alhambra, CA.

Asking $39,500. Happy to entertain reasonable offers.